It's Official: I'm addicted to T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
It's official: I'm addicted to T-Shirts. I have way too many of them. They consist mostly of U2 concert tees, various concert tees, adidas, tees from various places I've visited, a few sports related tees and so on. I can't fight this addiction. I can't seem to resist their allure.

i am also a collector of band t shirts, 35 of the brain eatin kind, and at least 10 more of other bands.

now i have changed over to stubbie holders as they are cheaper and easier toget when i am at a gig and i get mroe use out of them
tries to think of what an american stubbie holder would be called :hmm:

tries to think of what an american stubbie holder would be called :hmm:
:hmm: I'm going to take a guess here & say you're talking about the foam "coolers" that beer bottles are placed in to keep them cool. They have several names, but one of the most common things they're called are "coozies".

(I have to admit that my first thought over what "an american stubbie holder would be called" wasn't the purest. :ohmy: :censored: :giggle:)

My heart goes out to all the clothes collectors out there. I go through phases myself. been through T-Shirts phase, jeans (i must have about 40 pairs) and at the mo, Im in a Shirt pahse currently which could be metamorphisising into a footwear fad. Saw 2 shirts yesterday i wanted, and which i have the money for, but managed to resist buying. BUT, i am trying to curtail my spending with xmas coming up. Got pressies to buy and its not that long to go now!:huh:

When I went to see U2 the other night at Giants Stadium, I got, not one, but three concert tees. Two $40 ones and one $10 bootleg. I couldn't help it. I liked a few of their concert tees.

If the Yankees win the World Series this year, I'll be buying a tee to commemorate their championship. The madness continues!

Who needs kids when you can be single and buy shit for yourself? :wink:

When I went to see XX the other night at Giants Stadium, I got, not one, but three concert tees. Two $40 ones and one $10 bootleg. I couldn't help it. I liked a few of their concert tees.

If the Yankees win the World Series this year, I'll be buying a tee to commemorate their championship. The madness continues!

Who needs kids when you can be single and buy shit for yourself? :wink:

:doh:

Are you doing it on purpose?

I think we all should buy you this T-shirt:

i_eat_brains_tshirt-p2354622571179909473lrw_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom