It's Official....Actors going into music? What were they thinking?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is impossible to find my favorite part of this video. It's all so goddamn awesome. From the phallic opening, to the amazing storyline (hot chick walking + shit blowing up = Don Johnson confused), could it be Don standing - back to the camera - while Dweezil Zappa "rocks out"? Are any of them as awesome as the 1:00 mark turn / hand pump? But what about the choreography @ 1:30? I've been debating this for years, and I fear I am no closer to an answer than I was when I began. :sigh:

It is difficult to choose, I'll give you that. I'd have to say the outstanding choreography at 1:30, that's when Don J really shows made he's made of. He's clearly in TOTAL CONTROL. :bow:

There's French actress, Charlotte Gainsbourg, whose album "5:55" seems to have gotten good reviews. Of course, her parents, Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin, were famous musicians in their own right, so you could say that her acting is possibly secondary to her musical pedigree, instead of the other way around with most actors.

Joaquin Phoenix just announced he will stop acting in favor of pursuing a career as musician. His agent confirmed it.

i've been watching jericho's reality show and it's not bad! Full of drama like all reality tv shows but i like....haha... My fave person on the show is Farah...She's so in your face..haha...anyone seen it?

Back
Top Bottom