IO: This Lady Makes Me Smile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelordevil

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
mary.jpg

"Mary is 93 years old. We spoke for less than two minutes. After I took her photo, she said: 'If you force yourself to go outside, something wonderful always happens!' New life motto."

From Humans of New York

Well not always. You could get mugged or hit by a car.

:lol:

Yesss... It is NEW YORK CITY we're talking about, after all! The roots of my rural upbringing are showing. :wink:

She's still cute, though! She also makes me wish I could beam my grandmother back for a night and share a rum and Coke. :sad:

Can you please change his user name back?

Shouldn't you be at a "servo" right now?

I think we have all been waiting for both of these to happen to BoMac for a long time.

When Corialicia texted me in Moncton to tell me she was with you, I knew something was up. It sounded like a set-up to me, so I stayed away. It was the safest thing to do.

i say eat his brains for sassin' you.

sassy brains taste the best. though canadian brains are notoriously gamey...

The gamey texture comes from all the knowledge we have.

om nom nom

canadianbrains.jpg

I can't believe you would do that to a fellow Sicilian. :tsk:

om nom nom

canadianbrains.jpg

:drool:

The gamey texture comes from all the knowledge we have.

:up: Compressed like tundra, with billions of pounds of potent, micronutrient botanicals.

Another couple of quotes from the interviewer:

“She lived in NY for 46 years, but grew up in the Tennessee mountains. She said: "Ever since I lost my hearing, my Southern accent came back."

“(Mary) Lived in NYC for 46 years. Sounds like forever, but she was 47 when she came!”

:cute:

https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork

:up::up::up: :lmao:

Hahahaha! Oh My God! It actually takes a lot to make me REALLY laugh. This did the trick! And then some! Awesome...

I wonder if Mary would ever do U2 GA? Can you imagine the stories she'd share with the group to kill time?! :wink:

So many beautiful stories. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom