IO: I Am No Longer A 40 y/o Virgin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SethVincent

Refugee
Of Jello Sh:drunk:ts & Karaoke

Ok so I will be turning 40 in about two weeks & I have always wanted to do Karaoke but was to afraid to but last night a good friend I work with had his annual party/gathering of friends & family (about 75 people) some lady kept coming around with a bowl of Jello Shots...as probably 99.9% of Interference knows these are made of Jello but instead of adding water they add Vodka to one or Tequila to another:huh: after about 12 of those the host of the party brought out something called Don Pedron Tequila & another guy had something called Don Quiote Tequila(could be wrong on the brand all they told me were they were expensive Tequila's)

About 10p.m. I ascended the stage & for the first time in my life sang Karaoke not once not twice but three times:D

While I am restricted within IO to say which songs I sang let me say without any BS when I sang my first song everyone went wild they loved it !!!!! & at midnight they asked me to close out the party w/ that same song:love:

I think it is track #1 off a CD I bought in 2000:shrug:

Last time I was that drunk was probably in my mid 20's

My son called my wife at work & said "Ummm Mom Dad is plastered singing Karoke & dancing!!!"

I danced w/ Ba Ba too:hug::dance:(our 12y/o Sarah Beth)

Karaoke = :drool:

Well done, Seth.

I'm about to plan my third annual "Cori Rents Private Karaoke Room With Her Singing Friends And Loses Her Voice After Singing At The Top Of Her Lungs For Three Hours While Getting Silly Drunk" birthday celebration.

:up:

you are a braver man than i

what did you sing?

...and i think it's called patron, apparently it's good/expensive

-dan

:up:

you are a braver man than i

what did you sing?

...and i think it's called patron, apparently it's good/expensive

-dan

Dan:wave: you are right it was called Patron & my friend said it is about $100 a bottle ... he only brings it out once a year for his big bash

I will have to PM you what I sang b/c of the IO restrictions

We should Karaoke in Chicago!!!!

Whoo-hooo!!!!

:)reject: I'll try to keep the whoo-hoos to a minium)

Hey PartyGirl:wave:

I have a feeling if we tried it in Chicago for obvious reasons that I cannot say in this part of the forum they might toss tomatoes at me:reject:

I :heart: Dan's Countdown !

If I ever do karaoke everyone better bring earplugs.

Sounds like you had a blast

If I ever do karaoke everyone better bring earplugs.

Sounds like you had a blast

Hey Laura:wave:

You can do like me wait until everyone is good & drunk LOL

Actually I never ever ever drink like that...normally I will have one or two Strawberry Daiquiries if my wife & I go out to dinner

I was probably in my mid 20's the last time I was even drunk like that

I remember saying to the lady "What on earth is a Jello Shot:huh:?"

That was about 6p.m.

Karaoke = :drool:

Well done, Seth.

I'm about to plan my third annual "Cori Rents Private Karaoke Room With Her Singing Friends And Loses Her Voice After Singing At The Top Of Her Lungs For Three Hours While Getting Silly Drunk" birthday celebration.

You just gave me a great idea:hmm:

Stacey would be like "Vincent will you pleas shut up!!!!!!":madwife::blahblah:

The Tequila brand names are Don Pedro and Don Quijote in case your interested for another night of karaoke.

Edit: I've never heard of the Patron Tequila but there's one called Don Pedro. :shrug:

Bingo on the second one Fernando but I think Dan was right on the Patron

I was not expecting a karaoke story..........I feel like such a pervert :shifty:

Anyhoos..... sounds like you had lots of fun. I am actually a karaoke virgin myself :shifty: but not to jello shots :wink:

Happy Birthday!!!

Back
Top Bottom