IO: Candy Corn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get nauseous just looking at Circus Peanuts.

I will, however, eat Smarties until my tongue bleeds.

Skittles nauseate me. I ate a whole one pound bag as a kid. Needless to say, they didn't stay down.

Not a fan of Circus Peanuts either, but I'm not much for marshmallow type stuff.

M

Tell me candy corny is a fat free food.........

2009-10-1819-54-10534.jpg

lie to me...:drool:

this was a comment on thebiglead today:

The worst thing about Halloween is of course candy corn. It’s unbelievable isn’t it? Candy corn is the only candy that has never been advertised. And there’s a reason. All the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. And so, since nobody eats that stuff, every year there’s a ton of it left over, and the candy corn company sends the guys to the villages, and they collect out of the dumpsters all the candy corn we’ve thrown away… They Wash It!!! They Wash It!!! I’ll never forget the first time my mother gave me candy corn. She said “here Lewis this is candy corn, it’s corn that tastes like candy…” Ohh… this takes like crap. And every year since then Holloween has returned and I, like an Alzheimers patient, find myself in a room and the room has a table in it and on the table is a bowl of candy corn… and I look at it, as if I’ve never seen it before. Candy Corn I think, corn that tastes like candy, I can’t wait… SON OF A BITCH!!!!

i just read an update that the above is an old lewis black bit.

-dan

Back
Top Bottom