IO: Ashley's a 7.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You smokin the rock again, Beav? :eyebrow: Hahaha

Oh wait I get it. It's some sort of code.

Yes. And the rooster left with the violet hamster. I gotcha. :wink:

UberBeaver said:
How do you know about the rooster? Did the petulant turnip tell you? What direction faces the silent manatee? Ashley habla espanol, y ella esta una siete. Verdad?

Si, verdad. El "silent manatee" esta derecha de la camiseta blanca.

And no, not the petulant turnip. It was actually the blind dolphin who came to the cathedral with Denzel Washington at seven. Yes, seven.

Seven. No, can't be. That's all wrong. That just doesn't make sense. Denzel at 7? Then that means Ashley...oh no...NOOOOOOOOOOOO...... I only hope it's not too late.

Izquierda mas tarde. Por al amor de El Senor. Aye aye aye.

UberBeaver said:
If you want to go to the East Side, you take an east side train. If you want to go to the west side, you take a west side train. Genius!

I think you should write a love song with these words. They bring tears to my eyes. :wink:

I think they should have got a Hispanish actor to play Scarface. I understand they didn't do that for money, but I think it would have been better if the actor had been Hispanish. But I know there were no good ones back then.

Other Dude: you think she can turn up that speaker a little?
UB: Probably not.
Other Dude: not sure everyone in the building can hear it
UB: I think it's maxed out. But it's all good to know info.
Other Dude: lol
UB: I'd turn it down just so people wouldn't hear me sound an idiot everytime someone tells me I'm wrong.
Other Dude: exactly
UB: I think she's setting herself up again.
Other Dude: amazing.....she really is
UB: $10 he says, "NO NO NO" within the next 3 minutes.
Other Dude: LOL
UB: Or "Yes, Buuut...."
UB: VICTORY!

Back
Top Bottom