I/O I work at Best Buy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk it just seems like that's how it is. cause it is different up here in Canada.

Yes. Canada is very different.

I, for example, went in a burqa when I was interviewing with female lawyers, but then it was very easy to just toss the thing off and go into my interviews with the male lawyers wearing a halter top.

My qualifications didn't matter at all. That's how it's done up in Canada.

I, for example, went in a burqa when I was interviewing with female lawyers, but then it was very easy to just toss the thing off and go into my interviews with the male lawyers wearing a halter top.

You're a role model.

I just realized that I don't know what a Burqa is, but, in Scrabble, that would be a cool word to make, you do not need a "u" for the fucking "q". But, yeah, you still need a "u" at the beginning. CRAP!

It's that big black all-over robe (with only an opening for the eyes) that Iraqi and other Muslim women wear.

The second I started to read your reply, it hit me that I did know what it was....but without you, I'd never have remembered. You saved my life. Have a nice day!

Wait, you mean everyone doesn't do this?

Shit

Do you know that I got my first job 6 years before THE EXCEPTION (maybe) and your Mom got all tanked up, put on some Foreigner and accidentally conceived you?

I'm sure you were the breast candidate for the job.

It must have been your titillating responses during the interview.

Time for a corporate name change: Breast Buy! :applaud:

Alright, where is the new Breast Buy girl? Is the place hooter...er...hotter with you there?

Must be workin' a lot...I'll betcha they got you bouncin' allllll over the place huh?
thnichon1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom