song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bacchus

The Fly
And if your Heart
Woman, child
If you cry out tonight
In the storm
A heart beat
Raging ?neath our skin
I?ll hear you love
I?ll feel you love
I?ll comfort you
And I know I can?t be with you
I?m still trying to find you love

short and sweet, not finished yet...

------------------
"The inner-self is true self, the very essence of who I am. The impulse that drives the vessel. The motive and the reason." - peter j. koskela

everybody is trying to find the one they love, even if they haven't met them, I think there is somebody for everyone, it's just that sometimes people don't find the one that was meant for them... although, you always have this glimpse or feeling in your mind and heart of who that person would be, that's what I think at least... and life is about the search to find that person
smile.gif

in a few words you coaxed me into all these thoughts, thanks for the poem
smile.gif

It seems we spend a life time trying to find that look within the eyes, a little honey in the depth. All the while hoping to hear without words: "it's allright love, i know it wasn't your fault, we just had another life to live before we met again... i tell ya, i shure missed you though"

Thanks for your words Wanderer, glad to hear i managed to make those thoughts come alive in another soul!

------------------
"The inner-self is true self, the very essence of who I am. The impulse that drives the vessel. The motive and the reason." - peter j. koskela

Back
Top Bottom