My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fave food..... hhhmmm..... Ill eat anything...... lets see....... Shrimp! I dont get to eat it vey much but I love it! Infact I love all seafood! Lobster, shrimp, scalops.... everything!!!! Whats your fave food?

Well of course dessert! But you know, if I had to choose between my beloved seafood and desert, i think i would choose seafood!

Oh, I love seafood, but dessert is much better! Don't you see that? :lol: I'm just kidding! What dessert do you like?

My mom isn't a bad cook, but she made carrot cake once for my dad's bday that didn't look or taste very good. My family includung me likes to tease her! You have to understand my family where welike to tease each other every single day! :lol: :)

lol, my dad and I are very.....odd. I get it the oddness from my dad and its great. We both walk around the house like nromal peeps and then all of a sudden we'll just scream for no reason lol.

lol, eating up dads is the funnest! lol. I punch my dad in the stomache and stuff its fun lol! Or in the car ill just hit him and we'll start hitting eachother its great! lol.

I am laughing out loud at that! I tease me dad all of the time! And my mom, too! I tell her did you drop a stool when she done using the bathroom, because she hates bathroom humor! I like bathroom humor but it isn't the funniest thing.

lol, bathroom humer lol. my mom has no bathroom humer cause its just disgusting when she is done using the bathroom! You cant breath to have bathroom humer lol.

LOL! I dotn swear lol. Thats why I put the stars lol. But I just dont think it is right to swear in front of grown peopel do you???? I dont swear much anyway lol. My friends think im all stupid cause i dont lol. Do you swear much??

Back
Top Bottom