i had a dream about frog bat last night...weird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
apparently, he sent me an SMS message on my mobile phone. can't remember it now, all i know he was signed...

indeed!

and let me tell you wht that frickin message you (insert colourful metaphor here) read was:

get me frickin nick right it's "frogbat" not frog bat

and feck.. what kinda person has dreams about losers on a forum?

sorry about that- i wasn't sure, but i thought it was frogbat. thanks for the correction!

Pure Gold...
biggrin.gif

Sorry to drag this to the top again, but I hate to see our U2girlie in distress.

I saw a pic of our batty once, and ever since I have had recurring dreams about him. He's just standing there, but it aint a Nokia in his hand...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--------------
"Hotfooting it back to Russia-How to change your ID and gender to avoid mad critters"

indeed must have been my double barelled roogun I borrowed off you since u didn't go through with the op

got to wonder what Freud would make out of all of this

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

...and i thought this thread was finished!

Zooropamanda: i have no idea why i dreamt about frogbat (see, i got it right now).
also, what do you mean "ZA legs it"? what does "legs" mean? is there some verb "to leg" i am not familiar with?

Angela Harlem: really?
eek.gif

ok, i don't know THAT picture. my dream came out of nowhere.

Aww girlie, you crack me up. Zoomanda by the sounds of it was just being a smart ass by hinting at something to piss batty off, in a nice way of course.

To "leg it" means to hightail, take your leave, escape while the going's good, ie leave before things heat up. Its an old joke with the poor frogbat as he is often causing trouble then 'legs it' to watch the trouble from a distance.

As for my dream, it's the darnedest thang, his face alternates between his own and Nicolas Cage's. Anyone got Freud's number? I might call to see if he knows whats its about.
confused.gif

ah. thanks for clearing that up for me!
so, to leg it=to run away before trouble starts. got it.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 07-07-2001).]

no, angie wished she was holding it that's all...

*sees mib go dream elvis up all over again

[This message has been edited by frogbat (edited 07-08-2001).]

elvis as we know is the guiding spirit of this website... it matter not what gender it is though Elvira in the past called it have i

I don't know how much of the op he's had done...

u think elvis lives in the Balkans?

LOL!
now that you said "furry, green hero" i actually started visioning a green bat !

HAHAHAHA....

anywayyyyy, why are you stressing the fact that i had a dream so much,
Wanderer? do i sense "i wish she had a dream about me" atittude here?
hmmmmm?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 07-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 07-08-2001).]

yes, I am "green" with envy over this, I've never seen you, but I know how beautiful you Slovenians are...

but right now, I'm dreaming about Ivanisevic winning Wimbledon... he's Croatian, but that's as close to Slovenia as I've gotten

Back
Top Bottom