Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What part of what am I from??? Hi my_kite! I love your poems! Yours too cute irish bono! Mine are.... bad! lol. Im listening to stuck in a moment lol, I was cravin it man!

Really?? Me too!!

Hi there...Cute...The who4...you are nice!!
I believe that there is no such thing as bad poetry...once it makes us feel something...writing is an art!! And very personal!! So there's no way we can't value such personal and deep thing!!!
Hey...I also sent something for MissU2 to Bono...I hope we will receive it!! maybe he will receive our poetry at the same time!! Oh my god...i shake just to think about that!!!
Love
Tania

I think he will love your guy's poetry your both great at it! I dont know if edge got my letter:( No tellin cause I had to email it to MissU2 and she said she couldnt print it but she would try to find a way. It makes me sad cause i dont think edge got it but oh well, its not like he would write back or anything lol. I just wanted him to know i excisted.

Yeah, if a poems from the heart it's wonderful! Bono taught me something very important which is you can write in a complex way and it doesn't matter if everybody doesn't understand it! I still don't get the B-Man's lyrics! HAA! Hey, my_kite how old are you? I'm 13. You are very humble, you are kinda like Bono! Funny avatar, by the way!

I just asked her how old she was in another thing lol. Thats weird lol. Yea im 15 my_kite so you know lol. I fell...... odd..... Im the only edge lover here... see what I mean about liking bono, there must be somethin wrong with me cute irish bono... im serious... I dont belong, I know there is edge lovers at interference.... but im just the odd edge lover i know it! Im just wierd....:(

The Edge rules!!

Hey...girl...what's the problem?? The Edge is awesome!!!
He is my inspirATION AS WELL...BUT TO PLAY THE GUITAR!!! ;o)

I mean...they have different places in my heart!! Bono goes right deep in the soul!!
The Edge is the God with the strings...i wonder HOW CAN HE PLAY SO WELL??

There is nothin wrong with Edge... God you dont know how obsessd I am, today I was sitttin in the hospital with some familly of mine , and all I could think about was edge walkin through the waiting room door and sitting down and then noticing that i was staring at him! Well I would tell you more caus eit was a huge daydream lol. But I would bore you so yea, but then my dad was like "Lindsay............." And i was huh??? I forgot all about my family lol.

LOL. I have kind of a wierd question, dont think im a perv k? But do you ever think of bono when he's in bed???? I think of edge when he's in bed all the time! lol. With Morleigh lol. Doin stuff lol.

Um..... do you have the making of the joshua tree movie???? I do! There is this one clip from it and god part II is playing, and edge is just rockin man! Oh so hott! His hair:drool: its down you know and he has the bandana on! oh man! Bono is hott at that part too! I was watchin while i was waitin to get on the puter, and i about died! I was like "EDGE COME HERE!" And i was tryin to grab him out of the screen, then my dad was like shut that off right now! And I got in trouble.... but blah. At least i got to see the hottest edge and bono ever to be seen!

You like my new avatar??? Its the sexy lips one but you cant see his sexy lips!:scream: Oh well. Hott anyway:wink:

Yeah. No, I don't have the making of the Joshua Tree. I love God Part II. I heard Bono say once that Edge's guitar playin' on that song scared him, I think! I really want to get the music video from the Best OF 1980-1990. I got the other Best Of and it rocks!

Is teh best of 1980- 90 availabel on dvd do you know??? I have the other best of too lol! There is a video for God Part II??!!! Oh man! I want it!

No...not yet!!

Hi there
Yes...I do have the Joshua Tree DVD...it's sooo nice!! Pop Shop Bono singing 'Mothers of the disapeared?? WOW!!
Well, all i can say is that there is no such thing as the best of 1980-1990 in DVD (at least not officially). Some traders may have it! I have it in VCD. very good! But there is no video for God Part II (it's kinda funny...but I just heard the R&H album today....and God part II really loud...what a tune!!) The only thing I ever saw was in the Rattle and Hum DVD, there is shown a bit of the video...Bono dressed in black and white...with a very cute cowboy hat!! i love it!!
What about the R&H DVD?? Have you seen it??
STunting...briliant....I laugh a lot when Larry get's stuck at the beggining saying that the movie is a Musical Journey'!! It always makes me smile!!!

Love
Tania

OH! I forgot about the mothers of the dissapeared song! That is great! Bono is so hott in it and he sounds hott! But, Edge starts to sing and I start to listen to edge! And he sounds so hott!:drool: :drool: :drool: Well they should make a 1980-90 dvd cause I would watch it so much! The R&H dvd, yep! It's my dad's. He got it for christmas of 2002. I didnt like them then. He put it in when he first got it an dI was like... EEWW! They're old! lol. The he made me watch it not too long ago and I fell in love with Bono.... then I seen Edge and :drool: Bono was done for a little bit but now I like them both just Edge a little more lol. OMG! Sorry I was just blabberin on! SORRY! Larry saying its a musical journey LOL! That is funny! I likethe part where Edge slides down the hill and gos "WOOO" LOL! That is funny too!

Yes...I agree that a DVD should be released...well, not only one...but Red Rocks DVD...Best Of 1980-1990 DVD....ZooTv Live from Sidney DVD...Popmart live from Mexico DVD:..and why not ZooTv live from Wash DC DVD??
I love that show...Bono dancing with a fan in 'Trying to throw your arms around the world'? And saying'I'm gonna run to you, run to you, run to you, woman be still' as he frees an innocent laughter?? Oh boy...He his so cute and sweet!!
I wanna met him!!! ;o) lol!!! Did I sound tooo dum now??

You didnt sound dumb! Ive never seen any zootv thing at all. I want to though. Edge is to die for man! Ive seen clips lol. I want to meet Edge! Edge and Morleigh both! Im obsessed with Morleigh lol. Is that wrong??

Well...you should girl!! ZooTv was one of the best imes for the band!! And The Edge rules with that Pink shirt, dancing around with his Fender guitar!!!

OH THE PINK SHIRT! OH MAN! DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT!!!!!!!!! GUH! So hott! Imean I wouldnt think Edge would wear pink lol, I could see Bono wanting to wear but Edge??? lol

But it-s true!!
he does look really good on it!!
I wouldn-t think of Bono wearing pink!! No way!! Thats not his style!!!
He often wears black...!!

You wouldnt really???? Well it must be cause I seen Edge in pink or somethin.......I dont even know what im talkin about lol. Edge is hott in anything, but you know somethin, I dotn like it when edge doesnt have anything on his head..... i dont like his baldnesss i think thereis somethin wrong withme!

I don't like when Edge was bald either. On the "Walk On" video Bono is in a pink shirt and he is so cute in it to me!

GAH! I want to see that video so bad, did I tell you why that is like my fave song ever????? I probably did. I've seen liek the ending but it didnt show Edge too well, or maybe it did but I dont remember. HA! When I used to watch MTV, I dint like U2 you know, I like Backstreet Boys, well, I remember them showing the videos for, Beautiful day and Elevation! It's so wierd. But I was like... "nasty get them away, I want to see Backstreet Boy" LOL. Now I feel bad:(:sad:

:heart: :edge: :heart:

Yes!!!

You're right...I forgot about the Walk On video! He looks so hansom!!!
But Bono's shirt is more like purple, isn't it?? Anyway, the pink that The Edge uses is waay different from that one!! i would post a nice pic of it...but I don't know how to do it!!
I will mail the pic to you...can you post it??

Back
Top Bottom