FH's Thread III - - (successor to the orignial)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How are you, For Honor. Had a series of dreams early this morning......all I can say is....well perhaps I'll say nothing....tis best people not know. They have not been listening any way....you know that.

ME...I'm a wizard......this isn't my domain anyway...I could care less what happens to this world.

Are you okay.....I thank you for at least responding to what I say......the rest have their own little clicks. Right about now I am so angry.....I can't even begin to tell you.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Whoo-weee...

I'm drifting back into some fantasy topics lately... balancing out my serious-ity, I suppose..

Maybe I'll actually write something soon...

ff8_2.jpg
ff8_8.jpg

For Honor said:
Ego and "it's not because I have an earthy desire"

=
:hmm:
=

Beyond lust....

It's not even the pleasure
It's an ideal........
It's not even who............
It's how.

I wonder if this is is the same for everyone else
It's not who you love, it's how you love...
Nevertheless I ... suppose this makes sense
More than just being PEA-brained....
It is a creation of my own delusions, my own.....
Beliefs

I don't believe in ..... a lot of things
But I do believe in love.

Unreasonably so. Far too undreasonably so...
I wonder how I should go about it
It's far to intense to even illustate here, even in the past
All that has come out is a somewhat immature sense of longing and pain - interal hurt

I have to remember that these are life changing intensities...
But also...... it's not who
yet how......

The last step is
Can I love more than one person?

Pridewise, no, I can't really do that. But I wonder
If it is within my capabilities to do so, and if so, how
How can I make that work?

Perhaps, for me, it is best not to focus on one person until they show some sign of me wanting to be the only one for them...

who knows?

~ a friend

You fascinate me.

BTW..I miss your previous avatar.:drool:

Reading that now,
after the context of its origins has faded from the top of my head
It does make me smile a little bit. I suppose it makes me frown, too, but I won't get into that.

Now I'm curious to go back and see what "I" wrote, what the context was. If I remember correctly, I wrote a few things signed by "~ a friend".

:hmm: I'm going to dig up a few things from the past..........

The Seven Knightly Virtues: by Scott Farrell
Essential elements of today’s code of chivalry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no such thing as a “uniform” code of chivalry in the Middle Ages. Many people — from successful knights to contemplative philosophers — compiled lists of virtuous qualities, called the “knightly virtues,” which they felt defined chivalry. No two were exactly the same.

There were, however, several common themes found in these lists of knightly virtues. By combining these, we have created what we consider to be the seven knightly virtues of the modern code of chivalry:

Courage
More than bravado or bluster, today’s knight in shining armor must have the courage of the heart necessary to undertake tasks which are difficult, tedious or unglamorous, and to graciously accept the sacrifices involved.

Justice
A knight in shining armor holds him- or herself to the highest standard of behavior, and knows that “fudging” on the little rules weakens the fabric of society for everyone.

Mercy
Words and attitudes can be painful weapons in the modern world, which is why a knight in shining armor exercises mercy in his or her dealings with others, creating a sense of peace and community, rather than engendering hostility and antagonism.

Generosity
Sharing what’s valuable in life means not just giving away material goods, but also time, attention, wisdom and energy — the things that create a strong, rich and diverse community.

Faith
In the code of chivalry, “faith” means trust and integrity, and a knight in shining armor is always faithful to his or her promises, no matter how big or small they may be.

Nobility
Although this word is sometimes confused with “entitlement” or “snobbishness,” in the code of chivalry it conveys the importance of upholding one’s convictions at all times, especially when no one else is watching.

Hope
More than just a safety net in times of tragedy, hope is present every day in a modern knight’s positive outlook and cheerful demeanor — the shining armor that shields him or her, and inspires people all around.
Each of these concepts is important in itself, and every one of these virtues is an admirable quality, but when all of them blend together in one person, we discover the value, and power, of chivalry today. Modern-day knights should strive to keep these virtues alive in their own hearts, but, perhaps more importantly, they should work to bring these wonderful qualities out in the people they see every day — at home, in the office, at school or on the street corner. A person who lives by the code of chivalry in today’s world allows everyone to see their best qualities reflected in his or her shining armor.

© 2002 Scott Farrell

Do You Know A Knight In Shining Armor?
Portraits in Chivalry

For Honor said:
2nd stage

see beyond what you know
Allow yourself to grow
Welcome, welcome, welcome all
You've reached stage 2

In stage one, you've learned how to react
Well you didn't learn
You leanred to understand yourself
To understand your reactions

Well done
I'm glad to show you the way to the second level

first, you have to understand that there are other people
And they have different perspectives than you
For a number of different reasons and this and that and so fourth
But it is imperative....

That you realize we are all human.
you will come to find that we all express different aspects
of our humanity
In different ways, or at least........
some ways ocme easier to one individual rather than another.

That's because we're desinged that way, don't worry.
Just think of it as God's plan, if you'd prefer......

But now that you are in stage two,
You can step up to these simple barriers the ordinary life creates
And look over them

We're all born in our own canyon, our own forest, our own ocean, our own inferno, our own tornado, our own cell
Better yet, our own womb
Coming out is painful, there's a lot we don't know, and it is scary
But that's part of life.

Welcome to stage 2
Welcome to the world, kid
Does it hurt? Are you unsure?
Fantastic.

You'll find the rest of the way on your own
But I'll always be around if you need someone to point you in the right direction.

Because I
Am you.

Don't forget that.

And when you're ready for stage three, let me know.
I'll be there, waiting.
I promise.

That's a classic, for me..
I should read it more often I suppose.

For Honor said:
So I see that part of the quest for me will be as follows:

I've discovered, terribly so, that I have a tremendous (hidden) depth of emotion, that only has come out here online, and not very much online. I have a high...... premium on love and such, and I've got high standards.

Love, for me, though, isn't complicated. When I say I love you, I mean it. And I know I can find things in someone to love, no matter what or who they are, so I've got to be even more selective, simply because I know that I can really love anyone. But I know not everyone is that way........

So my "quest", part of "reaching for the unreachable star" will be to figure out how to guide someone to feeling the same way that I do about them. To get them to feel the same way I do about a relationship. Not to "convince" her, no... but do allow everyone's natural desire for love to come out and attach itself to me. I don't care about sex, I don't care about one night stands, partying, getting high. Not really even about status too much, though it does play a part. I'm interested in a persons character, and when it comes to love, the same general "want" of what I "want", someone who shares a similar ideal. That way, if we are both wanting and working for that ideal, I think we'd do well.

But my quest still remains. It's not that I want to give a woman what she wants, per se. I want to be what she wantsl I suppose that is it, really. That seems like a grand enough quest - to have an amazing lasting relationship, that I suppose would ultimately be marriage-geared. But not in the sense that "I want to get I ring on her and make her mine", no. Because I truly believe that the most beautiful way to live life is with another, someone to share it with, and be sweet to, and be there for each other. And I like the idea of favorites, don't know why. BUt I'd want someone else to be my one special person, my one and only. I can list thousands of reasons for this, but it doesn't really matter. I know I'm the kind of person who is going to always wanting the reltionship to grow and get better, stronger, and deeper. That's who I am, I'm an "improvement" person. So I suppose it's important to find someone who wants the same.

From some things I've seen and read, it sounds like a lot of women want what I want, so hopefully one of them will actually share the adventure with me. But I still have my unsureness, because .... well... I suppose mostly because I've only really been in the presence of two, three relationships that have worked and lasted - my grandparents on all sides of my family.

The last thing that worries me is that is I am too ready to give what someone else wants, it can become undesireable. So I think I do have to hide it somewhat. Sometimes the best way to be hidden is out in the open, so if my intentions are out in the open, perhaps it will be hidden......... so perhaps I actually have to purposely "hide" them, so that they are really "discovered", or at least the 'interesting' process of letting someone find out how much I can care about them.

We'll see.......

~ a friend

Ah yes, the first friend instalment
This was when I was... very hellbent on feeling I needed to have a close relationship in my life, or something to that effect. It was a long time ago

Do I still feel the same way, one might ask?

I'm not up for disclosing that sort of things in these present days.

For Honor said:
Ego and "it's not because I have an earthy desire"

=
=

Beyond lust....

It's not even the pleasure
It's an ideal........
It's not even who............
It's how.

I wonder if this is is the same for everyone else
It's not who you love, it's how you love...
Nevertheless I ... suppose this makes sense
More than just being PEA-brained....
It is a creation of my own delusions, my own.....
Beliefs

I don't believe in ..... a lot of things
But I do believe in love.

Unreasonably so. Far too undreasonably so...
I wonder how I should go about it
It's far to intense to even illustate here, even in the past
All that has come out is a somewhat immature sense of longing and pain - interal hurt

I have to remember that these are life changing intensities...
But also...... it's not who
yet how......

The last step is
Can I love more than one person?

Pridewise, no, I can't really do that. But I wonder
If it is within my capabilities to do so, and if so, how
How can I make that work?

Perhaps, for me, it is best not to focus on one person until they show some sign of me wanting to be the only one for them...

who knows?

~ a friend

:lol: and I thought it was something cool to find my personlity type as "INTJ". Yeah... I guess I was right in that case (j, not just J, neither, etc etc etc).

Oh yes, for the record,
I'm still into this whole legendary love thing. I find that regardless of anything else or any other facet of my life, there will be a romantic/fantasy nature to my vision of love, and I would strive to realize that into the real world. Being logical and reasonable about it, sure. At least I hope so.

I... while it has changed over the recent future (for the better, I might add... know what kind of player I am in the game of love.

However, aside from the original intention of going through my old works in this thread... I am not at all interested in talking on that subject much further.

For Honor said:
"Sir, you have proven nothing."

"I'm not here to prove anything..."

"Well then why do you seek to defend yourself?"

"I don't want to 'defend' myself, I just want to explain. I don't want to be forgiven for my past mistakes, no. I do not seek sympathies. "

"So what have you?"

"...It's not that this form is any less conceited then the others, no. But at least it embraces that conceit, and allows the universality of the conceit to maintain itself. I'm no less internally motivated then the rest, I know. But if I keep in mind that we are all in this together, still, then maybe I'll .... maybe it will be a little more true."

"..."

"The one thing I will need to overcome will be my own wrongdoing of myself - all the things that I've said, I have not done. You should, if anything, be upset at my hypocrisy. Perhaps I just wasn't far enough in my understandings to see it clear enough. Maybe I didn't want to see it... but now I do, and that's that.

I wrote of the second stage, but I didn't seek to apply it.
At least.... I see a little more of it now.
I see the barriers.
I just hope that I can have the courage to step up and look over them, to see what's on the other side with eyes wide open and a heart that is strong... and a mind that is clear and free from improper influences.

Don't let me forget what I have said here tonight..."

no, don't let me forget

For Honor said:
(I don't remember when this was written)
Originally posted by For Honor
It seems like the only thing left would be to help others.

But help others do what?
I don't want to be mean, but, if I was to help them get where I am, really....... what good would that do?

There would be a bunch of people doing nothing, in one light.

I know, part of the problem is I'm looking for some sort of external answer, but... I almost feel like there's nothing left to do. I mean, I'm pretty solid. I fluctuate, but, I've got a good grip on myself at the moment. I'm okay. So then what.... where else do I look, and what for?

I'd turn to religion, or philosohpy for some answers, but there are non I can subscribe to yet.

I guess I'll keep looking...........

===========

Well, kid, I suggest you keep going.
'no man is an island'
Even if "I am a rock...." - yeah yeah......

I don't know, not as much as you or anyone else, perhaps,

if it is because of your so called "meditations",
Or despite of them,

that you are where you are now, at this moment. I really can't tell you that. But I think trying to figure the answer to that question would most certainly be a waste of time, well, at least more so than other things.

Keep going, kid... and keep writing it out, because maybe, like in the past, you will come back to your words one day and understand them under a whole new light, and I think that is a small barometer of progress, at least, in regard to one of the aspects that you are thinking of.

There is only really so much you can know now, anyways.

But don't let that get to you.

Just keep going. There are never any mistakes when it comes to being yourself. For better or for worse..... and I suggest you remember that in the future, too, along with everything else I already wrote about yourself.

~ a friend

hmm... maybe I should write more these days, to keep track of things. I am unsure, though

Re: {the second entry} Can't do it alone

For Honor said:
We can't do it alone

Just now, I've realized what it means
I've head it, but never got it.
Until just now.
We can't do it alone
I suppose this is...... part of being human
One simply cannot do it alone.
One can use others, without them knowing, as references....
But, unless a very rare case is made..... it cannot be done alone
You can insert here whatever great humanitarian (right word?) or other cause you feel is important
Or religion, enlightement, governing of a country, whatever
But it cannot be done alone.
This is part of being human

=
afterward
=

I have tried for so long, and succeded, in being independant from others. I was recently at a threshold where I was going in a direction that would excommunicate myself from everyone else - take a huge plunge in the direction of making "myself" different from "them", and having my mind inside of everything, instead of being aware that it is a tool. I was living through it too much, too directly, focusing too much on ...... on how the tool was used, missing the forest for the trees, the detail for the big picture. I was focusing all my energies on one spot, and instead of supporting the delicate tree I was about to punch a hole right through it. I was about to put so much paint on one spot of the painting that it was beginning to drip down across it all and become smeared.

Those examples are flawed in some ways, but for the sake of themselves, I hope it makes sense.

Words are so poor......

(as you can tell.... I'm despareately trying to write down what is is here..... that I see, feel, whatever..... before I lose it. Before something comes up and distracts me)

It's like sticking my head through a portal......

It is interesting... documenting the transitions in my life. I wonder if I should continue, in case I need to come back and see how I got to where I am in the future present day.

Breadcrumbs of sorts...

Re: {the third entry} Experience, on the road again, 1st conjecture - level/magic

For Honor said:
In addition to not being able to do it on your own..........

I realize I can only teach so much of it right now. I don't have enough experience, I don't have enough knowledge, I don't have enough of several things. I can't jump the gun.... I can apply what I know, but I MUST remember that I don't know quite a bit.

But I must also understand that this is okay. This is the way it is, and that's not bad. The way is long, and I will find my way with it... but... I'm just not there yet.

I need to reach another benchmark or something, before I .... before I start revealing what it is I want to say, or want to explain. But at least, (at last?).... I have rediscovered the path I need to go down.

I don't want to lose it. again. Though I'm sure that, especially for someone as myself..... sidetracks are neccesary, or at least to be expected. Maybe it is even a requirement.

I just want to take the most outof it that I can. Make the most out of it as possible.

========
===========

Conjecture: "The Drawing magic/level/ease conjecture"

It was easier to draw magic when your level was higher. But when lower, drawing the more powerful magic took longer. So... now and then one must gain experience and level up, so that the proper (or perhaps optimal) course of things can take place.

Hmm.......

Damn.... I forgot about that.
completely

Re: {the third entry} Experience, on the road again, 1st conjecture - level/magic

For Honor said:
In addition to not being able to do it on your own..........

I realize I can only teach so much of it right now. I don't have enough experience, I don't have enough knowledge, I don't have enough of several things. I can't jump the gun.... I can apply what I know, but I MUST remember that I don't know quite a bit.

But I must also understand that this is okay. This is the way it is, and that's not bad. The way is long, and I will find my way with it... but... I'm just not there yet.

I need to reach another benchmark or something, before I .... before I start revealing what it is I want to say, or want to explain. But at least, (at last?).... I have rediscovered the path I need to go down.

I don't want to lose it. again. Though I'm sure that, especially for someone as myself..... sidetracks are neccesary, or at least to be expected. Maybe it is even a requirement.

I just want to take the most outof it that I can. Make the most out of it as possible.

========
===========

Conjecture: "The Drawing magic/level/ease conjecture"

It was easier to draw magic when your level was higher. But when lower, drawing the more powerful magic took longer. So... now and then one must gain experience and level up, so that the proper (or perhaps optimal) course of things can take place.

Hmm.......

Re: Battle Plans, Entailments.... (and dreams of the squall)

For Honor said:
Battle Plans, Entailments..... (and dreams of the squall)

As I begin to rest, I know that tomorrow the real planning begins. I will lead the squall when the time comes, and our approach will be indeed quick. In, drop off, and out. I must put this away from my mind, though, and consider more so these entailments that the morning sun will bring with it. I am so tempted, so very tempted to start now, to work it all out ahead of time and then ....... but you see, I would be left no worse, no better off for doing such. So I must wait. I will need the opinion of the rest of my party. They are the crew that got me to this point, so I should not like to leave them dissapointed, especially those three, who have done so much and I am undoubtedly indebted in for several eternities, and then some. Ultimately, I know the truth, though. And it is such that regardless of what I entail, or they plan, or we all come up with together in these coming days....... I won't be coming back. Not this time. Not for a great age of things....

I will be with them in spirit. Yet consequence of change is completely and fully inevitable, when I lead the coming squall. Whaver the case on that day, I will send them away, and face the rest on my own, as bravely and bestly as I can, I hope. I will come a boy, and I will become a Knight, one way or another. My threefold terror of love wouldn't have it any other way, I am assured. The training will be far away and strange, but i feel prepapred. I will say goodbye.

Now if only I could have the luxuries of sleep, neigh, of passing time. The night is old and the sun on it;s way... and tomorrow will bring more things and less time. I am ready, though, for the inevitables. I go to find my destiny. In the close distance I hear the music, the talk, the banters....

"Oh, that's what dreams are made of..."

Solos, screams, artistic dreams, higher, higher, higher, the glories and all such.

Will we depend
on dreams in the end?
Is that what..............
.... it....
....... is made of?

........... I go to find my destiny....
A knight,
...... one way, or another......

Ah yes, the next song plays now, in the close distance.

"And your earth moves beneath your own dreamlandscape"

I know I will run in the boarderlands that night, when I lead the squall. I hunger for that time.... For since I first thought of this event, I knew......

I knew it would be a sort of homecoming.
Will there be my bomblast lightening waltz?

What about my Sorceress?

Many questions, I should now stop.
And I will.

More minutes have passed through to the other side of the equation.....
But I will hold on a little longer now, so as to hear the end of the song.......

'...she will die, then live again........'

"and your heart beats so slow, through the rain and fallen snow. Across the field of mourning, lights in the distance. Oh, don't sorrow, no don't weep, for to night, at last, I am coming home...

I am coming home."

!

No...... and the next song...

this......... is my lullabye.....

Fitting, I suppose. I remember my father signing it....... and am lost in the many thoughts I have had in this song over the years of all my life.

"He sings out a song which is soft but is clear.... as if maybe someone could hear".

Goodnight, you moonlight ladies.....

...... won't you let me go down in my dreams?

December, January...........
I know there will be snow when I go.
When I go and not come back......

A song that they sing when they take to the highway..... of their home in the sky... maybe I can believe it...

it'll help me .... to sleep............ ..............

...... and the echoes of a drowning man float through the room as I try to pass on to tomorrow....

interesting...

For Honor said:
.......... but the thing is...... I have grown.

So now everything has a new meaning, once again. A sort of pheonix and ashes and rebirth thing, perhaps.

I'm confronted with this ...... once again
This fantasy. I don't like everything I have associated with it, with this image, with that character. There is too much there, and ultimately it is childish and foolish.

It is important for me to be practical and logical and systematic and so on and so forth. Yet this imaginative side is still there, and... now that I have found my jacket,my 'coat'....

It feels warm when I putit on. I don't like to take it off.

It is, for me, the ultimate expression, because it is inherently a cloaking device. It is a vehilce that...... allows me, encourages me to maintain this.... limbo of sorts, yet it is a source of strength. The balance, the differnce between hardcore truth, reality..... and fantasy, possibility.

I am drawn to all of this somehow in a way I cannot explain, because there is a ..... connectedness to everything. It's not just about the coat, it's not just about the character, it's not just about my past, it's not just about my future, it's not just about WC, it's not just about INTj, it's not just about me making this more than what it is, and getting emotional, it's not just about any one thing. It's so much.

It is like..... in a whole separate light....
It is like a diploma, a seal or mark of graduation, progress even. Of achievement. ANd certainly it is a mere material item, but mentally, it is there, and I have seen myself in it. And I just put it on now a moment ago because I was cold, and it is so warm for me even.

There is an emotional side of it that I cannot quite explain and really don't want to, because it takes me out of my element too much, I realize now. That is why I can't seem to 'write' about it.

I am. I am not.
I am the same, I am different
I am worse, I am better.

I am all of those
I am neither.

I'm not one dimensional anymore.
yet.....

everything is connected

I remember that day, that evening, rather. That feeling.

I'm at a similar moment of ... a returning essence, a current dilema, a questioning, etc.

For Honor said:
Today, today, today.....
Today I heard them.

Beautiful; beauty.
I opened the door, walked out and felt my dream

I was him, I was my dream landscaper. It all came together, right then and there... everything...

Everything made sense. All phases... the motion, it was all there. The sound of the beautiful bells playing a beautiful melody, proud and clear, as I walk out the door, and on to the campus.

"To manifest/transforms dreams into reality..." it was a gratification I admit. I was "doing my job", or I will be. I was fufilling my all important purpose. Yes, Christ alive, I was. I was.

And you know I felt it right then and there. I felt it right then and there and I knew, I knew as I know now - those were the bells of my own garden.

And the lines were blurred, past present future, all of them in the time compressed in that one moment that spanned all of my life right then and there, with those bells. ................ It was "justification". It is, rather. The characters' essenceses..... the story...

I have read the story; I know it, I know of it. And now I live it. So.... do I change it? I cannot repeat it; I'm not ..... it's not the same. But.... there are only so many stories, you know.......

Nevermind, though.
This is the beginning
I promise

...I...... just didn't expect it then - to see it. To feel it. When I opened the doors and heard the bells. Walked up, up and away to the heart of the campus, up the steps.

I'm holding on to those bells as I write. And I have to let them go now, again, just as I did when I turned the corner and went about my business eariler today. I cannot linger in the one moment or another may not come. The beginning is only the beginning if the beginning ends.

Heh heh heh....... such foolish words, human concepts........ but how else am I supposed to relate what I'm trying to say here. This longwinded........ ...... recapturing...... of something that I had already let go of. Impossible to truly convey it, though I am compelled to try...

Because those bells were very pretty in the air when I heard them.
They triggered something and it made sense for me, futhermore.

So here I am, trying to remember that time, that moment. Using all the typical, poor, improper human means, like everyone else... but I guess that doesn't matter either.

I heard the bells of my own garden
My story has begun

epilouge:

I move forward and backward at the same time: into the life of an older person, into the memories and heart of a younger person. I am somewhat afraid to say that there is no difference, no boundries, no barriers, in the one light. In the real truth, in the big picture. But for now, the short term...... they help - those barriers. Reinventing myself each moment, changing unchanges, everything.....

But I've got that purpose - I feel it. I'm "inspired", it's there. I know....... and so I'm lingereing here writing this, not knowing how to end it as always, and not ever wanting to go back and change it or erase it because I know if I do..... I'll be here all night, and I..... just don't want to have to do that , to make it seem 'right'. So I just go on....... feels like I'm waiting for something else to come along, but no, I think I will now make my decision and not wait:

I think for a moment...

And yes, this is a moment. Alone in my dorm room, double bedded, room mate out, thinking to myself here, now.... I'll let all these moments go. I'll choose to do it, instead of waiting for them to no longer be capable of existence, I'll...... "take it to the house", as I say...... confront it, like I'm supposed to do. Assert. Assert to say good bye. Confront to make passive. Come to go, go to come. Step into the past by stepping into the future, step into the futer out of the past into now, always hold on.... always/never... always let go....... But I know I'll go until I run out of words because I'm going to keep going until there is nothing left, and this is what I do because..........

..... it's my way.
Our ways...
Part of a whole........

part of a whole.......

that's what I'm pondering, as I close. I heard the bells of my own garden today. I'm happy I can be the hero and not the victim of my life, heh heh heh...

I smile

I should seek not to lose that joyfulness of coming to college here. Not to hold on to the past, but better enjoy the present. I suppose that is something that my writings are good for, in a very useful way.

Now that I've quickly gone through this thread, FHIII, I will take the time to go back and read what I wrote. They are all very dense peices, because there is a whole universe that can be extracted from each one. I have some other things Ishould do, but I will put this on my To Do list. Perhaps later this evening...

Well I can't exactly write as someone else, now, can I?

You're just stirriung the pot, and it's really annoying. I've been doing this since I've been here, which is over a year now, so there's no reason to suddenly bring this up now, Muggsy.

If you can't deal with my ego, then stay away from it.

Besides, it's about organization. Would you really rather have me spread my writings all across DOL? Or does that not even come into play? You're didn't even consider that, did you - just looking for an oppertunity to point out my faults, etc.

None of the mods have ever said anything about this, nor any one else who frequents DOL, nor anyone at all - your're the first. maybe not the last, because of my extravagant response, but I don't care.

I don't mean to come off as really cold here, but that really annoyed me.

And don't say "you're sorry" for having an opinion - that doesn't mean anything; you still feel the same way, you still wrote what you wrote, etc etc etc.

Maybe you should consider your ego, your own self righteousness, or whatever moral principles you are suggesting to be the champion of here.

I mean, wha the hell is this supposed to mean: "to post a thread completely dedicated to yourself"?

Why, would you like to contribue something, Muggsy? go right ahead.

I've not discriminated anyone from doing that, nor have I ever discriminated anyone from posting in any of my threads.

However, I will let you have the last word here, Muggsy. With one question, though: what would the best way to respond to your post have been? What result would you have liked to have acheived by writing what you wrote, or what effect did you intend to cause with writing what you wrote? I am very curious.

You have a right to post your thoughts, For Honor. That is what DOL is about.

"All that you have to decide is what to do
with the time that is given to you".....Gandalf

carol
wizard2c
:|

if that is how you feel about your choice, just imagine what everyone else thinks - :hmm:

But I guess you're just playing your role, like everyone else.

PS: oh, I see you went out of your way to rank my thread, too. :lol:
very special indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom