Fanart files

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would really like copic markers so badly !!! but they are not available over here.
Are prisma colours good?

I have tons of Copic markers!!:drool: I bought them @ a Japan-amation Convention I have the brush ones too!!

Im so mad @ myself I used to be very creative! I can DEFINATELY draw but I always leave everything started :mad:!! I have quite a collection of U2 scetches/drawings-Fashion Illustrations and comic stuff most of which I REALLY need to finish!!

I have always been know for my arts/creative side and for a some years now I've slacked off a LOT!!(I've just been so unmotivated):(

I even remember "selling" my drawings to the other kids when I was about 7 years old during summer school :giggle: and my teachers predicted to my parents that I would be somekind of artist!
SHAME ON ME wasting away this natural talent! :|

DSC05216.jpg

Here you go! Zoo TV Bono and Edge ( I know it was quick, but I guess not sleeping much last night helped ! :lol: )
I hope you like it :hug: I think I'm going to stick it on ym new sketch book when I start college tomorrow! :ohmy:

YUM!!:love:

Great work!

I have tons of Copic markers!!:drool: I bought them @ a Japan-amation Convention I have the brush ones too!!

Im so mad @ myself I used to be very creative! I can DEFINATELY draw but I always leave everything started :mad:!! I have quite a collection of U2 scetches/drawings-Fashion Illustrations and comic stuff most of which I REALLY need to finish!!

I have always been know for my arts/creative side and for a some years now I've slacked off a LOT!!(I've just been so unmotivated):(

I even remember "selling" my drawings to the other kids when I was about 7 years old during summer school :giggle: and my teachers predicted to my parents that I would be somekind of artist!

Ah cool! Yeah getting motivated, and getting inspiration is definately the hardest part. I started college a day ago and already I can tell its gonna be hard to fit things like this in lol! :sigh:

And thank you, glad you like the picture :hug:

DSC05216.jpg

Here you go! Zoo TV Bono and Edge ( I know it was quick, but I guess not sleeping much last night helped ! :lol: )
I hope you like it :hug: I think I'm going to stick it on ym new sketch book when I start college tomorrow! :ohmy:

:drool: thaaaaaaankyou, how awesome! I love the black

I olmost always work in the middle of the night. Its nice and quiet and it seems to help me get the best out of me. I Didn't have time to start on yours yet you make me feel guilty :ohmy: I start tonight.

Lol the selling thing sounds familiar to me, I also drew on them for 25 cents :lol: and gave them "tatoo's" too funny :giggle: You go to Anime-conventions too!? Great! Went to dutch one's last year. 3 days long :drool:
But they're not half as big as in lets say , France, Germany or epseccially , Japan and America and China.

And yeah sometme's you really have these periods, were you just don't feel like drawing. Its good for you , becuase when you pick your "work" up again, you really have a new kind of inspiration and motivaion for it! I hope to see something from your art too! Especcially if you have copics! :evil:!!

:drool: thaaaaaaankyou, how awesome! I love the black

I olmost always work in the middle of the night. Its nice and quiet and it seems to help me get the best out of me. I Didn't have time to start on yours yet you make me feel guilty :ohmy: I start tonight.

Don't feel guilty! I can wait, I'm sure it will be worthwhile :hyper:. My art teacher always tells me I'm overproductive :wink: LOL. And woo for coffee! (and er...working at night lol :D )

Your welcome btw lol, glad you like it :hug:

Working on your pic now, Give me a day. Itsquite hectic at the moment ! I won't forget you:hug:

:shocked:OMG my sister said your Bono looks like David Duchovny!!!!:giggle:
daveD1.jpg

Who the hell is that :giggle: Never heard of him.
But I can see her point. Same jawline, hair/look on his face.

But still, I :drool: elevation Bono

Who the hell is that :giggle: Never heard of him.
But I can see her point. Same jawline, hair/look on his face.

But still, I :drool: elevation Bono

Dk,Agent Mulder from the X-Files!!!!!:sexywink:

X-Files.jpg

I :heart: David and Bono:evil::sexywink:

Dk, bet u prefer the Bono/David combo over Bono/Robin Williams:giggle:

:shifty:

Umm drew this as part of domo-kun and I's er.."challenge?" Lol. (in other fanart thread)
Came out O.K. for once it wasn't the nose, but the lips that were bugging me...Tips anyone?....

posting this before I decide i dont like it haha....took so long cause I was like > :drool: most of the time :lol:...enjoy..
ShiftyEyes.gif

SCAN0021.jpg

Edit - the shading has more depth in real life (in terms of dark tones)...scanner was being funny

Eyebrows are done perfectly:drool:
( and scanners fook my shading up too) but it still looks so awesome.

:shifty:

Umm drew this as part of domo-kun and I's er.."challenge?" Lol. (in other fanart thread)
Came out O.K. for once it wasn't the nose, but the lips that were bugging me...Tips anyone?....

posting this before I decide i dont like it haha....took so long cause I was like > :drool: most of the time :lol:...enjoy..
ShiftyEyes.gif

SCAN0021.jpg

Edit - the shading has more depth in real life (in terms of dark tones)...scanner was being funny

:ohmy: beautiful! :drool:

Billie Joe
IMG_9778.jpg

Nice :) I like it

Back
Top Bottom