What disgusting food item do you like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cydewaze

Refugee
It has to be something of no nutritional value that you eat just because you like it. Extra bonus points if it's fattening.

I'll start:

Puffy cheese curls :drool:

(not the crunchy ones though)

:sexywink:

I like stale Peeps....and pickles covered in cottage cheese w/ a sprinkle of Lawry's seasoning salt on the top.

There are still things with nutritional value in this thread, spinach and brussels sprouts??

I ADORE those Cheetos puffy cheesy things, as well as movie popcorn covered in butter.....

I know there's more but I will have to think about it. :hmm:

Baby food. There is this particular one I love, it's like flakes of wheat (kind of like puffed wheat, but flat). You can get it in different flavours, like honey, peaches and cream, hazelnut, etc. It goes into like a thick paste when you add milk. :drool:

anitram said:
Baby food. There is this particular one I love, it's like flakes of wheat (kind of like puffed wheat, but flat). You can get it in different flavours, like honey, peaches and cream, hazelnut, etc. It goes into like a thick paste when you add milk. :drool:

I ate babyfood for breakfast :reject:
Popcorn makes my stomach freak out and I always feel like throwing up after I eat it but I looooove movie popcorn :drool:

I like frosted mini wheats submerged in my black tea :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom