this is really bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scatteroflight

Refugee
I can totally understand that especially if you were having a bit of a bad day. It's no big deal. I think most people have at some point in their life cried over something that in retrospect it seemed silly to cry over. I certainly have.

------------------
You've got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

before the formal announcement of where U2 would play their last leg in the U.S this fall, St. Paul was on a rumored but pretty official list. when the announcements came out and they didn't come here, i cried and i was angry for the rest of the day. it still upsets me...

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

alright, no laughing please, yes I understand that I'm a big baby and I need serious help, but please no giggles..

when I thought I wouldn't be seeing U2, I.....

ok, well I cried. just a little bit!! i tried to stop it but it was pretty much the one thing keeping me going for a while there and wehn it fell out from under me..
oh dear, this is really sad, why am I confessing this?

it was a really bad day too though, and that just totally topped it off but still, i think I might need professional help and oh God I really need to grow up!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--------
this post brought to you by an oversized baby

Well, I bawled like a baby when my mom and I were trying to get Detroit tickets and were having difficulties!! I didn't think we were going to get any...I had built myself up so much just automatically expecting to be able to go that I wasn't ready to handle such disappointment, I guess. But it worked out all right!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Tears came to my eyes when I got the dreaded email from Prop, so don't feel down!

now that's bad! I mean I still ended up at the show 9th row, but silly emotional me...
biggrin.gif

It's normal to get upset over things that mean a lot to ya, or that you had been counting on.

I cried when I thought I wouldn't get to see them on the second US leg. So I totally understand. I don't think any of us here will laugh at you about that. U2 is a big part of who we are so it's only normal for it to be upsetting if we can't see them.

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

There is so nothing wrong with that.

U2 makes me cry all the time.. for many reasons. Sometimes I think I'm just a big baby.

Those guys make me cry so much it's ridiculous. lol Just seeing them live makes me want to bawl, last weekend I had to think of other things near the end of the show other than, "This is my last U2 show for a LONG time, if not ever," or I would have been a big crybaby right there in the heart!!

------------------
Angel in devil's shoes
Salvation in the blues

Back
Top Bottom