things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending messages back and forth all night to a friend that is half way around the world! :heart::heart::heart:

Sending messages back and forth all night to a friend that is half way around the world! :heart ::heart ::heart :

Receiving messages from halfway round the world. :heart::heart::heart::hug:

PGP. ( Or PPG :giggle: ) Love my girls. :love::heart::heart:

Rollercoasters. :love:

Jack Daniels. :love::love:

Support of amazing friends to get you through the hard times and also enjoy the good times with you. :heart:

^ friends are the bestest :) and it's gorgeous reading about fabbity friendships forged too :heart:

'Lenny' the Blue Tongue Lizard who lives under my Mums' BBQ

. . . and the fact that my middle kidlet seems to have the magic touch with the little critter ~ he just loves playing with him :cute:

photo.jpg

My children are the same. They love all kinds of critters...me, not so much!!!:lol:

^ friends are the bestest :) and it's gorgeous reading about fabbity friendships forged too :heart:

. . . and the fact that my middle kidlet seems to have the magic touch with the little critter ~ he just loves playing with him :cute:

photo.jpg

:love: Holy shit you have guys like this just wander around in the WILD????

That's it. I wanna move to Oz.

Well it sure as hell beats seeing them in the Zoo and pet store!! I love lizards but they don't live here as it's too cold. :sad:
Did have load of fun trying to catch them in the south of france on holidays as a kid. :wink: Never did catch one, too bloody fast!

:flirt: Wanna party when I get there?

:hug: I promise I will come over next time they tour there. This year was just too short notice, but I'm going to start saving already for it. Helps that my mum has family there so she's really supporting me to go cause she secretly wants to go herself. :shifty:

He looks mature, so he's probably a few years old already. :up: Still very very cool.

And you can save it and use it against me, I already promised Danny as well so I will get there. :yes: And I wanna learn how to surf and see the zoo and the Roos! :DAnd all the lovely Interferencers, ofcourse!

That my son got a goal and an assist in his first hockey game of the season!:hyper:

To put it into perspective, he got one goal all last season. He loves being able to skate by the boards while all of his teammates give him high 5's!!!:cute:

That my son got a goal and an assist in his first hockey game of the season!:hyper:

To put it into perspective, he got one goal all last season. He loves being able to skate by the boards while all of his teammates give him high 5's!!!:cute:

:applaud::applaud:

Finally being at peace with letting something go.

:hug: I love this :hug:

:cute: awesomeness :up:

we have about 10 of them living in our backyard (as we live next door to a floodplain).

i'll look after you ;)

show off :tsk: . . . no hogging the GG now mistah :madwife: :wink:

and interesting video there by the way :dance:

There was one of those in my grandparents backyard for quite some time. We often saw it pop up around the backyard through the window, if we had went out there it would have gone into hiding again.

They're awesome little critters.

Finally being at peace with letting something go.

:hug:

:applaud: I totally get this...my son made his first big tackle in football on Friday...seeing all his buddies cheer him on was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom