Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky, there are always ticket drops. :wink: I have been able to pull tickets for various shows at different times, and Montreal is a rescheduled show.

Sorry about the situation with your roommates!:hug:

Ticket drops..when ticketmaster releases more tickets. They tend to happen closer to the show dates.

Ticket drops..when ticketmaster releases more tickets. They tend to happen closer to the show dates.

:up: What Amy said. Check Ticketmaster all the time especially nearer the shows. Also there is ( or used to be ) a ticket drop thread in the tour section. Check that and there is a thread in the tour section called "What do you have/want? Have a look in there for fans who have spare tickets. They will be face value. Good luck. :)

Haemorrhoids & applying haemorrhoid cream.

:crack:

friggin' old man.

:lol:

< the smoke detector . . . little fecker has been pinging on and off at semi-regular intervals since 2.16am . . . no, there is no smoke . . . not even a whiff of burnt toast, no gas fumes, nada, zip, zilch . . .and happily, it's one of those fancy schmanzy molded jobbies that you need a degree in engineering to dismantle without leaving great gobby holes in the ceiling :loveshower: :|

< the smoke detector . . . little fecker has been pinging on and off at semi-regular intervals since 2.16am . . . no, there is no smoke . . . not even a whiff of burnt toast, no gas fumes, nada, zip, zilch . . .and happily, it's one of those fancy schmanzy molded jobbies that you need a degree in engineering to dismantle without leaving great gobby holes in the ceiling :loveshower: :|

Time for a new battery? :hug:

I hate that Japan has suffered yet another major earthquake with tsunami warnings!:sad:

Time for a new battery? :hug:

stabbing it with the broom handle finally did the trick . . . :shifty: :lol: . . . and there are another 3 detectors in my house so if there is a fire we won't fry :)

Lack of communication :grumpy:

:hug:

I hate that Japan has suffered yet another major earthquake with tsunami warnings!:sad:

shishka, really? :(

Lack of communication.... then when you get it... they are grumpy and hand you your ass for no apparent reason. Fecking Feck Feck. :grumpy:

I'm off to the cone of silence. At least if I say nothing... no problems, right?

:hug: . . . although your way with words had me giggling like a loon :giggle:

gonna try for a whinge free day . . . mid semester break starts tomorrow so I'd be tempting fate to complain too loudly :wink:

Yeah I hate it. And it's funny how stupid the Australian accent sounds when you're in another country. We were in America last year and I remember thinking, "we don't sound like that do we?"

As for the South African accent... :drool:

my exam timetable. i was really hoping my exams would be earlier so i could visit my parents a little longer. i'll get maaaaybe three weeks now when i haven't seen them in over a year :sigh:

Haha, I don't mind Scottish accents, better than Sith Ufrican if you ask me. ;) I hate the standard ocker/Sheila Aussie accent, though. I'd probably find it even more deplorable if I weren't so desensitised to it. Kiwi accents have grown on me.

What I really hate though is starting a project/essay whatever. It's nearly impossible. I'm just sitting here bludging and can't be bothered thinking of which paintings to critique.

khan :hug:

flipping computer cacking itself if I have more than 2 'live' tabs open . . . ie a live stream, interference, twitter and facebook . . . :madspit:

scanned for viruses
cleaned out the harddrive
updated all add ons :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: and it's stilllll happening :madwife:

/end rant :zen:

khan :hug:

flipping computer cacking itself if I have more than 2 'live' tabs open . . . ie a live stream, interference, twitter and facebook . . . :madspit:

scanned for viruses
cleaned out the harddrive
updated all add ons :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: and it's stilllll happening :madwife:

/end rant :zen:

Any programs running on startup? Pull up your task manager and see what's taking up most of your CPU Usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom