Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My piano at home is horribly out of tune so I can't practice any of my music for choir. I finally figured out a way of making practicing enjoyable and now I can't use it... and for some reason this made me mad the entire day! :p

flu and insomnia and daylight saving switches . . . is it 3:55am in real time or did I forget to change the clocks so its really 2:55am, or do they change by themselves so it is 3:55am which is still too early . . . :panic: *chook without head* :panic: :crack:

Computer Science teachers that have a test planned for Friday and show up 20 minutes late and I'm prepared for the first time in my entire life and he cancels it and prolongs this misery another week.

And puts the test in a very busy week now, instead of getting it out of the way at the right time.

Computer Science teachers that have a test planned for Friday and show up 20 minutes late and I'm prepared for the first time in my entire life and he cancels it and prolongs this misery another week.

And puts the test in a very busy week now, instead of getting it out of the way at the right time.

Bastid! :angry:

flu and insomnia and daylight saving switches . . . is it 3:55am in real time or did I forget to change the clocks so its really 2:55am, or do they change by themselves so it is 3:55am which is still too early . . . :panic: *chook without head* :panic: :crack:

how about the iphone!!! just updates for you!!! :heart:

Purple, sick people don't *have* to be pretty--they just need to be as comfy as possible and get well soon! :hug::heart:

:hug: *hands purrl the hand sanitiser and face mask just in case* :giggle: thanks lovely :)

how about the iphone!!! just updates for you!!! :heart:

:lol: . . . between that and the lap top I didn't miss a beat yesterday . . . even as I was sequestered an el loungo :heart: technology! . . . til the father in law did the unexpected *pop in* visit :grumpy: (and there we have my 'hate' for the day :wink: )

Waiting for these damn concerts!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

I want to see my girls. NOW!!!!:wink:

I think I might have made a big mistake on something important, but I didn't find out today, even after being on hold on the phone for 42 minutes.

getting a horrible two-day migraine the week i really needed to go to my classes. thank god i should feel okay tomorrow though, the day that really matters as i have an in-class test.

Mini heart attacks because my roommates just got busted for possession and the nice roommates not the evil one.

And the fear of it potentially being my fault. I'll never forgive myself if it is, even though I know it's probably hopefully not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom