Things I Hate Part 720 - Hating Full Circle, Twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my teachers for making me feel like shit just because he could. This is the teacher who's supposed to be helping us through the first year, but no way is he helping.

So I went to donate blood today. And I locked my keys in the car :doh:
$40 for pop-a-lock :madwife:

But for giving blood, I was also offered tickets to this "Phineas & Ferb" shindig at the local arena (figured I'd take my nephew), but as I was being handed the tickets, I saw an older woman (mother of two, it turns out) being told she couldn't give blood due to her high blood pressure. So I gave her my tickets... lord knows I need some good karma right now ;)

Brian Eno.

Twitter

Shut the f*ck up. :crack: :crack: :crack:

Can someone please pick me up off the floor? kthxbai.

He better watch it. The plebans are very angry.:shifty::angry:

I hate.

1. That my best friend might be moving away. And that she didn't tell me in person, I had to find it out from my mom. And that even when I saw her this morning, she still didn't mention it.

2. When we do a lab in science class and all my group partners are guys who know nothing about science. -___- I had to do all the work. I hope they get poor grades on the test.

3. My stepdad's hair... he really needs to do something about it :crack: Again.

Holy crap! That sucks. Maybe she was hoping it wouldn't happen...
It turned out to be okay after all because her dad turned down the job offer that would take her family away. Which really belongs in the love thread, doesn't it?

So, what I hate today is when my teacher writes "No" on things I get wrong... it feels belittling... and lack of envelopes, which is the only thing keeping me from sending out Christmas cards. Oh, and my stepfather (again, more problems with him) loking down upon practically everyone in the family, or at least it seems that way to me.

When a company announces that they are laying off 1500 people but not letting anybody know what their status is until February....:angry::waiting::waiting:
Being laid off suuuuucks. I remember that happened to me at the court house a few years ago. But I kinda expected it; it's what I get for continually running my mouth off about how much of an idiot the new chief deputy clerk of court was/ is. So it goes.

It turned out to be okay after all because her dad turned down the job offer that would take her family away. Which really belongs in the love thread, doesn't it?
Reading your previous post, I actually kinda thought the whole moving thing wouldn't pan out - whenever I'm not completely certain about something, the ones I typically refrain from talking about it are those closest to me; it's an odd coping mechanism, I think. If there's an issue that directly affects someone close to me, I'm more inclined to hold back before all the facts are in (I guess to avoid potentially unwanted "drama" or whatever). It happens, and I'm glad you've still got your friend :cheer:

EDIT: And yes, this does belong in the "Love" thread! Get outta here w/ your happy sunshine fairy tales :madwife:

I hate this headache. Good lord it's painful.
ibuprofen-200mg-drugs.jpg

I get headaches practically every night :| These things are a life saver, fo sho

EDIT: not sure why I'm in this thread, lol. Life is a bit sucky at the moment, but I'm trying to take a different approach to it all. As the lyrics to one of my favorite James songs goes...

Laugh at the wonder of it all
Laugh so hard you break your fall

:heart:

...um... yours is already in an envelope (I only had three) but I keep forgetting to send it... :doh: Damn.
Don't feel too bad - I still have yet to send one of my best friends her gift & card for her birthday. Which was November 8th :|

I'm kind of a crappy person sometimes... :tsk:
Oh, I love those lyrics, C- wait. Wrong thread again. :p
Yeah, they're great! I really lo... wait a second :shifty:

:mad:

:mad: :mad:

When Catman is a smartass.:madwife::madspit:
Which is often.:wink:
Grrrr... :mad:

I'm finding more and more reasons to be in this thread!!!!

Now I hate that I can't turn my music up without it blasting through the walls and scaring people. :angry:

Or, the fact that one of my favorite albums is mixed so quietly that I need to turn it up to full-blasting power...

You hate me? Aww shucks.:wink:
Awww, who could hate the Amy? :sexywink:

...but this is the "Hate" thread; I gotta stop turning it into some kinda love-fest in here. Where's all the angry, pissed off Interferencers at? Ah, yes...
My head aches :mad: :madwife:

Each time I have a headache I get reallllyyyyy sleepy. :yawn:
Headaches are a bitch :censored: I kinda wish they made me sleepy, but instead they just keep me up until I want to crawl inside a dark hole in the closet and cry :crack:

Now I hate that I can't turn my music up without it blasting through the walls and scaring people. :angry:

Or, the fact that one of my favorite albums is mixed so quietly that I need to turn it up to full-blasting power...
Ha, I always worry about that, too. Even when I have my headphones, I take them out every now and then to make sure the music isn't coming from my speakers :reject: I'm so awkward...

(and is the favorite album Achtung, Baby? lord knows that record needed a volume boost)

Ha, I always worry about that, too. Even when I have my headphones, I take them out every now and then to make sure the music isn't coming from my speakers :reject: I'm so awkward...

(and is the favorite album Achtung, Baby? lord knows that record needed a volume boost)
I do that too! Especially when listening to music on my computer (ie, YouTube). It bothers me until I'm convinced that if people in the room could hear, they would have told me by then.

(and no, it wasn't AB, but that album really does need a boost...)

When someone's friends are over and they're not my friends.

"Who's this person?"

"Other Katie. She just lives with me."

"Alright."

:grumpy:

Drivers who don't bother to use their turn signals. SO frustrating. How hard it is to turn the bloody things on? It takes minimal effort. :tsk: I was out for just 20 minutes this morning, and nearly got hit by 2 assholes who didn't bother to signal, then honked at ME for daring to move. :fist: Bastards.

Ice covered roads that are gonna get worse during the day :yikes:

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

I have to drive to work early in the morning tomorrow, and I am so worried about it. :sad::huh:

I hate when you let someone know that something that they are doing is upsetting you, yet they continue to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom