The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that feeling that I'm still doing something right, just when I start to feel jaded. Had an exquisitly slow, boring day at work. My last client walked in with a visible limp coming from his left side. He was born with hip displaysia, a leg length discrepancy, which he'd had numerous surgeries to try and correct, and a torn ACL in his left knee. I assessed the lateral hip rotators on the right:)nerd: ) and found range of motion to be average, then assessed the same muscles on the left and couldn't even move the knee into the starting position of the test. :huh: I pulled out all my best techniques and gave the best hour-long treatment I could. I re-assessed post-treatment and his hip rotation had improved ever so slightly, but considering the amount of muscle guarding and scar tissue he's built up over a lifetime, it was pretty good to see. I gave him some self-care advice and suggested a timeline for a treatment plan and he happily re-booked for next week. I love a project. :up: I love making a difference for at least one person even more.

Sorry for the shop talk, just felt like sharing. :)

Love that feeling that I'm still doing something right, just when I start to feel jaded. Had an exquisitly slow, boring day at work. My last client walked in with a visible limp coming from his left side. He was born with hip displaysia, a leg length discrepancy, which he'd had numerous surgeries to try and correct, and a torn ACL in his left knee. I assessed the lateral hip rotators on the right:)nerd: ) and found range of motion to be average, then assessed the same muscles on the left and couldn't even move the knee into the starting position of the test. :huh: I pulled out all my best techniques and gave the best hour-long treatment I could. I re-assessed post-treatment and his hip rotation had improved ever so slightly, but considering the amount of muscle guarding and scar tissue he's built up over a lifetime, it was pretty good to see. I gave him some self-care advice and suggested a timeline for a treatment plan and he happily re-booked for next week. I love a project. :up: I love making a difference for at least one person even more.

:applaud:

No need to apologize. Shows you are good at what you do. And cooler, you care about what you are doing. And that is cool as heck.

I love having short hair. It is so much easier to manage and I can save so much money on shampoo and conditioner.

Lucky beach goers. :jealous:!

Love a bit of peace and quiet before the Friday work madness starts. :zen: *sipstea*

I kid you not.

423606642_cc9ad46a36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom