Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-I had the opportunity to lie about a very big thing but chose not to. It resulted in a very bad early morning nervous breakdown but now I'm glad I told the truth.

-I often think that my parents would lead happier, less stressful, and more fulfilling lives if I didn't exist. :slant:

^ we all think about the second one but im sure given the choice they wouldnt change a thing.

I feel like signing up for some of those three-day trial pharma dealies to earn some extra cash. On one hand, I could help medicine in general and get poked a lot, on the other hand, I could die not very possibly :ohmy:

I want to know what happens in the last harry potter book so I can:

a.) tell people I know what happens and then not tell them

2.) spoil the ending for others :evil:

Yeah, I'm pretty much a jack-ass when it comes to HP. The hype annoys me.

Don't worry, I won't spoil anything here. ;)

Canadiens1160 said:
I feel like signing up for some of those three-day trial pharma dealies to earn some extra cash. On one hand, I could help medicine in general and get poked a lot, on the other hand, I could die not very possibly :ohmy:

Im thinking of doing that too :lol:

struckpx said:

That's awesome. Tell him how much I personally appreciate his service for keeping us safe. In a time where our armed service personnel are sometimes ignored and in a large part criticized, and replaced/foreshadowed with politics instead, I admire him for taking time out of his life to serve our country.

I've been to Jordan and Israel.

Ahh that's very nice of you. My dad would appreciate hearing that. I totally agree with our armed services being ignored or criticized. Just because I don't agree with a lot of war does not mean I don't appreciate and respect all that the men do for the country.

Thanks for your nice comments.

struckpx said:

we are all entitled to our own opinions. that is one of the benefits of living in our country. in other countries, you aren't.

my grandpa fought in wwii (like everyone's i bet, haha)

I don't know why you want to that relate to global politics, but okay. :up:

WildHoneyAlways said:
I want to know what happens in the last harry potter book so I can:

a.) tell people I know what happens and then not tell them

2.) spoil the ending for others :evil:

Yeah, I'm pretty much a jack-ass when it comes to HP. The hype annoys me.

Don't worry, I won't spoil anything here. ;)

when does the book come out?

- My dad was going off to Vietnam, but the day he was supposed to go, the war ended! :lol:

- I'm scared to death that my ex boyfriend is going into the Air Force after college, even though logic says he'll probably stay back and work with chemical engineering instead of fighting and it's not for another five years. :reject:

- I never got to tell my other friend in the Air Force that I really cared about him, and now he's in Germany and won't add me as a friend to MySpace, even though I've told him it's me. I don't get it. :shrug:

- I almost considered going into the National Guard or Air Force. Keep in mind that I weigh 110 lbs and I have no upper body strength. :wink:

- I think I'm too much in love with John Krasinski. I know. Shocking. :|

- I kind of wish my best friend would kiss me on my birthday, but I know he won't. :huh:

:shifty: i don't care about anything 'Harry Potter'! But I do like the actors!! I watch Regis&Kelly...just for those first 15 minutes of laughs! i am oh so proud of myself for learning how to put a pic in my avator! lol!:nerd:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
My ex boyfriend just blocked me for absolutely no reason (I didn't even IM him), and I'm kind of upset... :sigh: :sad:

FedEx him a turd sandwich. He deserves it.

Hell, I'll pay for the delivery.

LemonMacPhisto said:

FedEx him a turd sandwich. He deserves it.

Hell, I'll pay for the delivery.

Dooo it. :lol:

He's a lameface. I've given him plenty of second chances at friendship and stuff, and he's been nice for like two months each time and then just randomly would go "Err yeah I think we should stop talking. Bye."

That's ridiculous. At least I had a good reason for shunning my crazy ex-girlfriend, she was crazy.

Slap him with silence.

That stinks, then. You don't deserve that kind of shit, but he does deserve a literal piece of shit.

I can't remember if I said this here yet, but I have been obsessively listening to "Don't Stand So Close To Me" by The Police this week. And no, I'm not having an affair with my teacher. :lol: It's a very catchy song. And I watch the music video for a shirtless young Sting. :drool:

I think he made up that novel by the guy with the Russian name just for the rhyme. Cheater. :grumpy:

- I just realized the lyric in "De Do Do Do De Da Da Da" is their logic ties you up and RAPES you instead of wrecks you.

I'd rather be wrecked than raped, but that's just me.

00024834-186299.jpg

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom