Random Factoids and Confessions: Vol. III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworkers made me laugh hysterically and as I was calling voters tonight, I probably lost the support of one lady because they were making me laugh so hard that I literally could not speak.

(I had no control over the phone either because the computer dials numbers for me and I can't just take a break :reject: )

why are you going the weekend without a fag? i confess i bought a pack the other day. i smoked one. i'd quit on 21st june 2005. and now i started again. well, i guess i started again. that's averaged to 1 cigarette in 3 years, unless you count the 2 nights out.... nevermind. this is getting complicated. i'll be back when i've worked out if i've quit or not.

i hurt my wrist while taking out some stuff to throw away. its not swollen but it sure hurts alot.

(I had no control over the phone either because the computer dials numbers for me and I can't just take a break :reject: )

That's just creepy.

Someone called me for a political survey and I had some time so I took it but made sure to make the interviewer laugh with my answers. You can call me anytime U2dem!

Oh my confession: I'm dreading a week with my family at a beachhouse. (no internet, no cable, cold water, probably has sharks)

oh

well does everyone else use hot water when they're washing..? and i dont want to touch all the little grimy bits of food and stuf...

:lol::lol::lol: pussy

the water is supposed to be sooo hot that you're hands go really red and the food is stuff that you've just been eating so it's not that gross. You should try living in a share house and have to clean mouldy things :angry:

which reminds me. . . I hid a saucepan in the stove a couple of days ago :madwife:

:lol::lol::lol: pussy

the water is supposed to be sooo hot that you're hands go really red and the food is stuff that you've just been eating so it's not that gross. You should try living in a share house and have to clean mouldy things :angry:

which reminds me. . . I hid a saucepan in the stove a couple of days ago :madwife:

:mad:

the water's that hot that sometimes not even the gloves are enough and i have to take my hands out of the water, with the gloves on. mum wears gloves as well. :hmm:

:lol:

oh

well does everyone else use hot water when they're washing..? and i dont want to touch all the little grimy bits of food and stuf...

:lmao:

are you SURE you are a guy??????

:wink: Wuss! you're supposed to use hot water, otherwise you won't kill the bacteriae! Also, clean the dishes, afterwards wash your hands... problem solved.

:sigh: a lot of girls talk shit about me behind my back ones i don't even know!
My ex was talking to a girl at the bar and she called me an "easy fuck", she doesn't even know me. Do you think its jealousy?
I just fail to see how her saying that to your ex helps her get some action.

:lmao:

are you SURE you are a guy??????

:wink: Wuss! you're supposed to use hot water, otherwise you won't kill the bacteriae! Also, clean the dishes, afterwards wash your hands... problem solved.

:giggle: Poor COBL

:lol:

maybe that's why he won't come to visit me. He's scared that I'll make him wash dishes with NO GLOVES!!!!!!!

:angry: I can't believe what I;m hearing!!! How can you keep your hands in the water if it's that hot?!?! :lol: I do use hot water, but I have to wear gloves, it's too hot!

Am I just fighting a losing battle here?

Poor me... :(

Imma come geelong this week :dancing: promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom