Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
going to a party dressed all lazily (basketball shorts, cami) and then getting there to realize everyone looks all nice and put-together while you look like crap :angry:

I'm worried I'll get an onslaught of "WHOS THAT ON YOUR FACEBOOK" "WHERES THAT PIC FROM" and such. >_> I hope my mum doesnt join. :ohmy:

You can choose who sees your pictures :)

All of a sudden some work people I never spoke to want to add me. I'm guessing it's just to get me to do stuff because they keep sending me e-mails asking for favours that I've been ignoring. On Friday they called our house to try and get me to go to work but I DON'T WORK THERE ANYMORE. I'm still mad they think they'll get me to come in to do work there over the next few weeks and that I might make up some work for the replacement because someone deleted everyone's work from the server. :crazy: I just ignore the invitations. :shrug:

facebook. you just cant hide :doh: :banghead:

you can if you don't use your real name...i use my internet alias so nobody who i went to school with can find me.

i thought you could make yourself invisible in a way that goes beyond the "this page is private and you must be friends to view it"?

All of a sudden some work people I never spoke to want to add me.

someone at work wanted me to add our company mascot/logo because there's a facebook page for him/it...i'm like, no

i don't have a lot of friends but the last thing i want is a bunch of people who i work with, it's almost as bad as having family on there.

-dan

you can if you don't use your real name...i use my internet alias so nobody who i went to school with can find me.

i thought you could make yourself invisible in a way that goes beyond the "this page is private and you must be friends to view it"?

someone at work wanted me to add our company mascot/logo because there's a facebook page for him/it...i'm like, no

i don't have a lot of friends but the last thing i want is a bunch of people who i work with, it's almost as bad as having family on there.

-dan

can't you select 'only friends' in the search section of the privacy settings tab?
< bit clueless when it comes to facebook - only recently got self a page cuz my daughter has set herself up an account and she wanted me to be her friend (figured I should take the opportunity while it presents itself :lol: )

but also you can customise who can see your photos . . .ie 'everyone', 'friends of friends' or use the block tool?

good luck :)

When people are late for work when your trying to leave and can't because they're late

When people boss you around immensely, yet claim they are just being "helpful." :rolleyes:

Someone comes to you for information that they need help understanding - directions, explaination of a technical issue, etc. - then, before you can finish giving them their answer, they start arguing with you or questioning your knowledge of the subject. :doh:

Look, brainiac - if you knew so damn much, why'd you come to me asking questions in the first place???? :yell:

Oh I never bother to open the door then, unless I expect a package. Usually it's Jehova's that ring the doorbell early in the weekends, so I don't even want to open the door anyway.

I was just at the post office and they had one clerk working and about 20 people in line. Why don't they have more person working around lunchtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom