Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: Every time I fly, I get angsty because common courtesy and general smarts seem to get left at the curbside drop off at the airport. On my flight from Chicago to LA, this idiot gets up to go to the bathroom DURING TAKE OFF. Hello?! Needless to say, he got a tongue lashing from the flight attendant.

Most people will take a bit of pity on you if you admit your lost and not act like a douchebag while walking around their city.
holy shit! i've yet to see anyone try to attempt that! :lmao:

and i agree. i'd rather have someone say "excuse me, do you know the way to..." than to just stop dead right in front of me (in the middle of the sidewalk, no less, because it'd make too much sense to get out of everyone's way) to consult their map or something.

Why is it that an afternoon spent weeding the garden hurts more than going to the gym? I'm going to have very sore legs tomorrow, urgh... :grumpy:

:shifty: . . .knowing I'll be without internet for about a week (while stupid telco takes a bazillion days to switch a connection from one line to another :angry:) and therefore be missing out on all the fun stuff round here :sigh:

have fun peeps . . . be back after the big move :hug: :wave:

I hate that I'm hurting and heartbroken and stressed right now and, at the same time, someone very close to me made me angry and pissed off.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

BUT, for the greater good of the stressful, sad situation right now, I just need to let it go and let it wash away, because right now it's not about me. It needs to be about rallying together for the support of the whole family.

:sigh:

:sad:

i hate getting hung up on stuff that i should not get hung up on :mad: i think way too much and i'm getting sick of being like this.

are you still agonizing over the extra tracks in the recordings you downloaded? turn the page man :wink:

-dan

Making flight arrangements for somewhere, then finding out that, if you flew out a few hours earlier or left a few hours later, you could have done something really cool. :sigh:
Bloody airline wants $150 to change my ticket!

Having a lot of crap I need to get done, but no ambition to do it. :angry:

yes! my assignments at uni, even though they are due, i just don't do them. and leave them to the last minute.

Anyone can produce a solid assignment with enough time and research, but it takes real talent to get a good grade on something you slap together with absolutely no preparation only hours before it's due!

...at least that's what I always told myself. :D

people refuse to do anything themselves and rely on everyone else to do their digging. how can a person go through life needing someone to make decisions for them in regards to everything? grow up and learn how to google.

Anyone can produce a solid assignment with enough time and research, but it takes real talent to get a good grade on something you slap together with absolutely no preparation only hours before it's due!

...at least that's what I always told myself. :D

Sounds like my university career! :lol:

Getting asked to go for an interview and then having them cancel at the last minute :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom