Not to bash men, but I hate Holiday shopping with them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Illumination70

The Fly
I don't know about the ladies here, but I tried to do some Holiday shopping with the men in the family and it's as fun as having your wisdom teeth extracted.
As a result of this situation, I learned a valuable lesson, NEVER go shopping with guys because they hate it and will rush you when you are trying to find the best deals.
My question is who can relate?

HAHAHAHA, why, cause we actually know what we wanna get BEFORE we go into the store and dont piss around all day cause we can actually, i dont know, MAKE A DECISION?

sorry does that come across as a little bitter?:lol:

I do my Christmas shopping alone. But I prefer shopping by myself anytime. As long as I have a list and an idea of what I want then I'm golden. Having a man around will only benefit you with bag carrying :D Besides, it's so much easier to weave around slow walkers when you're solo.

I don't even like going to the grocery store with MrPurrl. He seems to view it as a competition to see how quickly he can get in, do the shopping, and get out. I like to take my time. :D

I must be married to only guy out there who happily goes shopping with me and never rushes me. We do almost all of the shopping together (groceries, Christmas, household stuff, birthday gifts) and as far as I know, he doesn't hate it.

I know, I know, I'm leaving the thread now :reject: :lol:

HAHAHAHA, why, cause we actually know what we wanna get BEFORE we go into the store and dont piss around all day cause we can actually, i dont know, MAKE A DECISION?

women2.jpg

^ :lol:

I ALWAYS go shopping alone, I think it's a burden to take anyone else with me. Besides, I enjoy just having my freedom, being able to chose what I want and have all the time I need.

But one thing I hate is witnessing grumpy guys who have to go shopping with their women and couples fighting in shopping malls. I see that so many times I'm really more than happy that I am there alone.

I must be married to only guy out there who happily goes shopping with me and never rushes me. We do almost all of the shopping together (groceries, Christmas, household stuff, birthday gifts) and as far as I know, he doesn't hate it.

We do most of our shopping together too and he never complains.

I've never been shopping with a man who can quickly make a decision about what to buy. My brother is especially hopeless at buying clothes.

The fiance needed to go suit shopping so my Da brought him to a suit shop he knows. I have never heard so much discussion about shirt and tie colours. Took half a day trying to find something suitable. :crack:

It's the price men pay for sex. :wink:

I know, I know, I'm leaving the thread now :reject: :lol:

The guy is just smart.

He knows if he wanted to buy something, he would go in buy it and leave. 15 minutes.

And he also, knows that buying that same item is an hour and one half excursion and it is called shopping when a woman is involved.

Yes, I will always go shopping.

But, I get my hour and half back that night. A fair trade. :wink:

But one thing I hate is witnessing grumpy guys who have to go shopping with their women and couples fighting in shopping malls. I see that so many times I'm really more than happy that I am there alone.

I'll say. Working in retail during my college years has taught me to never go shopping with a guy - ever!

I try to shop exclusively online, I can track down exactly what I need and get it cheaply and quickly without having to deal with morons :hyper:

I hate all this stereotypical stuff when it comes to shopping - I'm female, and I absolutely bloody hate it. I'd rather buy things online, and I never, EVER, browse.
AM I THE ONLY ONE?!
Or maybe I'm just a man at heart? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom