none of my work is done.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blindinglights7 said:

Oh that's right! Exams are coming up! :banghead:

Mine are in 3 weeks. Wow.

Mine are next week :scream:

Speaking of not being able to force inspiration, I hate the fact that I have to turn in 13 ads 2 days from now. I have a semester long ad campaign due Thursday... and, ofcourse, I've waited until the last minute. I'm seriously nervous.

well, even though the coursework was apprantly sposed to have been sent off yesterday, the teacher came and helped me with it, so all i have to do now is draw 1 more graph and write some crap. :drunk:

there may be light at the end of the tunnel!! :hyper:

on the other hand, we have a very weird way of marking maths. if the 2 courseworks, modular exams and final exam add up to anything lower than C, you get an ungraded. :crazy: no D,E,F or G, just U. :ohmy:

Days left: 4 (not including today)

My housing and interiors semester project is due Monday. I have to plan an entire house, have samples and floor plans and everything. You know how many rooms I have done? Almost 1. Out of 15.

:huh: Why did I have to put this off until the last minute?!

six hours later...

Floor plans for many rooms are done: master bedroom, master bathroom, breakfast nook, kitchen, dining room, foyer, family room, living room, and covered patio. It's 2 am, and I haven't moved in hours, and I don't feel like arranging bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 or bathrooms 2 and 3. So I won't.

How motivated am I. :|

oooh I should join the club!! :hyper: :|

Things I have to do...start my anthro/sociology/psych projec...which I have to present on the 12th.

Have an outline for my english speech by monday. Also write a ballad and hand it in by tomorrow, OR do a timeline of important events of the renaissance...also by tomorrow.

Study for my biology and math tests...and pass them..

5 weeks left...5...:scream:

blindinglights7 said:
It's 2 am, and I haven't moved in hours, and I don't feel like arranging bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 or bathrooms 2 and 3. So I won't.

How motivated am I. :|

good luck to you! I just turned in my semester project ad campaign, I didn't sleep last night--I worked on it from 3pm yesterday afternoon 'til 8am this morning :| But it's DONE I am SO thrilled! and exhausted! :happy:

IT'S DONE. FINISHED. COMPLETED.

*sigh* :happy:

I wouldn't have been so bad if I had just worked on it all semester long like I was supposed to. Instead, I got 4 hours of sleep the entire weekend. I'm never going to procrastinate again...

i bet two weeks from now I will procrastinate

MooMoo! said:

on the other hand, we have a very weird way of marking maths. if the 2 courseworks, modular exams and final exam add up to anything lower than C, you get an ungraded. :crazy: no D,E,F or G, just U. :ohmy:

That's how we mark any course that counts towards your degree. If you get less than C, you can only count it as credit towards your overall credit requirement (124 min), but not for the degree so you have to re-take it or take something else (if there is another option). I barely squeaked out a C in both my Econ requirements!

Just a paper and two finals and I'm officially done with school forever!

I have a HDA (Help Desk Analysist Exam Tommrow) And I've done very little study, although its not that hard of a topic, a lot of it is commen(sp?) knowlege, but i need 75% to pass or something so that makes things a litle difficult!

bono_man2002 said:
I have a HDA (Help Desk Analysist Exam Tommrow) And I've done very little study, although its not that hard of a topic, a lot of it is commen(sp?) knowlege, but i need 75% to pass or something so that makes things a litle difficult!

Good luck! I've worked at a HelpDesk for 4 years now but never bothered with any certifications :reject:

I just turned in my thesis.

Turned in three minutes before the deadline after a healthy half-mile sprint to the office where it needed to be submitted. 30 of its 35 pages written in the last 15 hours. Not a single proofreading (in fact, I have not yet read the paper...I have merely written it). Uncomplete works cited page. 8 total hours of sleep in the last 50. I can see through time. I have not bathed in days. I look like the unibomber.

I win.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom