Non celebrity people you secretly like thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
Is this the right place for this? I dunno...

Theres a guy in my college I like. He seems surgically attatched to his PSP and wears sonic the hedgehog shirts.

Theres also a guy I found yesterday who works in the post office. I asked him where the envelopes are. :shifty:

:D

I still have a crush on a guy from high school and that was almost ten years ago. He was a soccer player anda wrestler.

I have a very good male friend I've seen on and off and he's finally divorcing his wife. He's started calling again and he's a lot of fun to be around :up::cute:

There's this girl.

smiley-blush.gif

Oh I certainly belong in this thread.

Heh.

There's this music teacher at my old highschool. I had a crush on him like, march 2004 or so... then a year later he got married,.... and I got to know him better and fell for him more and more... then I graduated and he gave me a U2 rattle and hum moviebook... and now he gives me music lessons outside of school(well, in the classroom, but still you get what I mean!)... since this year he has a son... and I think I love him, like.. unrequited love.. I don't mind it, don't care what happens to me, as long as he's happy..

Ofcourse he has no idea about it, as he's a man. :cute: But he's very relaxed. And hot.

I'm in a class of 200 girls...my spidey sense overloaded a couple of months ago...it was just too much in amazingly brilliant way:love:

I had 620 people in my high school class and I like quite a few guys. Now I wonder what ever happened to them.

I have to say...just from a guy standpoint here... girls have the weirdest crushes!

I am in love with my Ipod.
I would marry it if I could.

If you really think about it, it would be the perfect mate.
It's a great musician.
I am in complete control.
It shuts up on my command.
Portable, stylish, takes a beating.
Low maintenance, popular, and likes to be downloaded. :flirt:

:drool:

Now if I could just get it to admit when it's wrong.
:hmm:

I am in love with my Ipod.
I would marry it if I could.

If you really think about it, it would be the perfect mate.
It's a great musician.
I am in complete control.
It shuts up on my command.
Portable, stylish, takes a beating.
Low maintenance, popular, and likes to be downloaded. :flirt:

:drool:

Now if I could just get it to admit when it's wrong.
:hmm:

So, you're a controlfreak eh? :shifty:

Dogs are also good at listening, but they're no musicians sadly!

200 in the ONE class? o__O Or do you mean for the whole subject?

Class...I do nursing at uni...being one of 17 guys is a fun experience...it rocks:cool: Nursing also tends to be quite a tight knit social group just because we don't get a hell of a lot of free time available on the other courses.

I've got a few crushes in the class, lots of really great people. I've noted some of the guys the girls don't like at all and when they really don't like them they really don't...God help me if I ever get in anyones bad books:wink:

But anyway I'll see where my crushes take me in this brand new year. Fun times:applaud:

I wanna do nursing at uni!

Whats it like? :hyper:

I just got offered a healthcare assistant job, as a sort of work experience, just to see if its a field I really want to go into before I head off to uni and regret it.

There's this man i like, he's 41, im 22 :sigh: .. cant do nothing about it. My mum would go mad if she knew id even thought it (she nearly went nuts when i went out with a guy a few years older than me). I think he knows, i think a mutual friend told him, but i know he'll never be interested in me ...

.... im in love with him

^I don't really have any issues with age gaps on couples and I don't think it's a big deal unless there is a major difference in lifestyle. There's a girl (well woman I guess, habits die hard) I like she's 31 so 9 year gap there, not in love with her, don't think it would work either, always open to possibilities mind:wink: , but it's fun at least having crushes.

I wanna do nursing at uni!

Whats it like? :hyper:

I just got offered a healthcare assistant job, as a sort of work experience, just to see if its a field I really want to go into before I head off to uni and regret it.

Depends whether you want to do degree nursing or diploma. I'm on the degree course which is more academic intensive, lots of anatomy, physiology, pharmacology lectures. Where as diploma courses chuck you more or less straight into placement. That said I start placement next month, my community one.

It's been a great course so far, really varied in what you learn, I have classes in human development (psychology based), anatomy and physiology, pharmcology (how the drugs work), epidemiology (disease in the population, prevalence and what not), communications....a lot of different subjects there, so it keeps me interested. Plus I like the idea of placements anyway, gets you into the practical things.

I was a care assistant as well about two years ago, so I had some experience in healthcare anyway, certainly benefited my decision making:up:

But yeah it's a great course and i'm loving Manchester and my class:love:

Best decision i've ever made I think and I haven't made too many good ones in life so far.

Im glad the experience gave you some insight with regards to making the decision. Ive never known what Ive wanted to do, and I dont want to make a mistake by just going to uni and it turning out the course isnt for me. Its an expensive mistake to make. :huh:

I just hope I can manage the hours for this job. :uhoh:

The hours for any care assistant job are definitely tough going...8-8 shifts and what not....no fun, but sometimes enjoyable, craic can be had!

I would heartily recommend nursing though, well worthwhile. I did pick the wrong course initially 4 years ago now, dropped out of Bristol uni doing psychology after first year. Not a fun experience, but useful in a way.

Back
Top Bottom