need advice and opinion incase i need it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
well, a while ago, this really nice guy offered to give me his number, but being the idiot i am, (long story. well not really, just boring) i sorta ran off before he could give me it.

now i need an opinion, (incase i ever see him again) how is he feeling? i can imagine hes pissed off, but if i saw him should i talk to him and say sorry or avoid him?

i do feel really bad about running off, but it was partly not my fault. :(

:der:

He probably felt a little deflated by you suddenly dashing off like that! :huh: If you have any means of contacting him again, do so as soon as you can and explain really, he probably was thinking about it for a while.

Well, you could explain that it was just a misunderstanding and that you didn't get as much of a chance to spend time with him as you would have liked, and that for (whatever reason) you had to leave. He's a guy, he probably won't be bitter and jaded over it, he'll just be happy enough that you've been forthright with him and are reciprocating his interest.

ive not really got any way of contacting him, the only time id get a chance to tell him would be if i saw him in town again.

ill tell him then if i see him. :)

You don't know anything about him-where he works, where he hangs out, who his friends or family might be, anyone who might know him or how to get in touch with him?

i know where he works, thats where i met him, but i cant very well go in there alone. :| (to cut it short im 16 and he works in a pub. :wink: )

i mean i could go in i spose, but i woudnt wanna bother him or anything. :shrug:

You were probably very nervous, not unusual. And you're not an idiot. I've been where you are and sometimes you just need to summon what you've got and just charge in. Never hurts to try! :)

How old is this guy anyway?

So long as you are down and doubting yourself especially by referring to yourself as an idiot it is going to keep you from thinking and acting positive and believing something good and positive will happen. I'd say change the attitude. Amazing things can and will happen, I guarantee it! :wink:

MooMoo! said:
i know where he works, thats where i met him, but i cant very well go in there alone. :| (to cut it short im 16 and he works in a pub. :wink: )

i mean i could go in i spose, but i woudnt wanna bother him or anything. :shrug:

Woah, whoa, whoa...you are 16?
Knowing this now, no one should even be encouraging you to pursue this.
If he works in a pub, is he 21 or older or just a young boy that helps out?
If the latter, then ok...i just dont think a relationship should be encouraged if there is a large gap of age.

Well not that it'll make much difference, but im 17 now, and theres no chance in hell i will ever be going out with him anyway, so i'd rather just move on to the problem of "Im 17 and ive never had a boyfriend. nope, not one." :|

MooMoo! said:
Well not that it'll make much difference, but im 17 now, and theres no chance in hell i will ever be going out with him anyway, so i'd rather just move on to the problem of "Im 17 and ive never had a boyfriend. nope, not one." :|

That's not really a problem. It's more common than you think. I'm 18, and never had a "serious" girlfriend. I mean, I guess I've had a couple cases of "Yeah we both like each other and kind of dated a little" when I was younger, and I've dated here and there, but never been in a serious relationship. Especially the last two years I kind of just purposely stopped pursuing that kind of thing. More important issuing were coming up, like a shit load of school work and getting the whole college thing situated, so that really took a back seat.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't worry about it too much. It aint a big deal. I guarantee you'll meet someone in college (assuming you're going, correct me if I'm wrong) that you'll hit it off with. It's really a difference world here in college. Things are both easier and harder at the same time (See my own Zoo Confessional thread to see what I mean).

Back
Top Bottom