My objective in the other thread was reached.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
showthread.php

The few points I was trying to make were made however the thread was close abrubtly,w/o giving me a fair chance to respond to a few final posts prior to its closing -so I will here.:)

Those points are as follows-

1. -Thanks again for all the kind comments from the majority of the respondents that realized my sincerity.

2. -Many members have approached me privately, via emails or in public, asking me to broach the subject of 'hacked' Private Messages. Most were too afraid to bring up the subject. The ppl that asked me to speak for them publicly will remain nameless. This is one of the reasons why I brought up the subject .
Elvis says he or nobody else are reading Private Messages.
I will take that statement at face value.

3.-Gossiping sucks. Gosiping and speculating about about members personal lives sucks even more. Im not a saint in this area... Other than my own, I think its time we all stop gossiping and speculating eachother's personal lives.

4-I have many friends here, this is why I post here. Most of my friends are outside of the clique..thats the way I like it.

5-My previous thread was not a game.

Thanks for reading..
Sincerely,
diamond

:larry:

Last edited:
oops.
well w/all the interest
via emails
phone calls
and
Senate Inquiries, I was left w no other options.:angry:

thank u
DB9

You should PM or email a moderator or administrator if you have issues with a closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom