..Must confess.....I wish my neighbour did not exist.......ever........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Unbelievable. Its just so unbelievable.

He really is one of the most arrogant f*kers in the world!
He has also started building a wall out the back, sorry....he started like 2 years ago...it still isn't finished.

They got compensation money from their daugher have been attacked in the city centre one time, she is supposed to be scared to be out, but still goes out. They must have a gotten a good whack to afford a 'paved' drive with many other new things for the house (sofa, bed, etc)....so he tore down the hedge to his other neighbours house and started to build a fence along there, like waaaaaaaay over a year ago........it still isn't completed, and he has NOT even finished building up proper wall at front for gates and still hasn't gotten the pavement lowered to make the driveway legal.

Everything has sat exactly the same both back and front of over a year - year and a half even.

His neighbour on other side has been trying to sell her house for like a year now, because her husband is a Christian and her little boy is not very well......(has had infections etc) and the stress of this arrogant mutherfuker that lives between her and us, is gettin her down. I told u guys before, he shouts and calls his wife everything under the sun.............we barely hear much on our side but on her side everything is more clear. She is fed up with the fights and the banging of him on the wall or throwing things up against the wall, etc......esp on drunken-night weekends. And yes, I have had the experience of the asshole coming in at 2 in the morning and wakening the fuk outta me by slamming the bathroom door to the point u would be so sure its now come off its hinges. I have also heard him smash things in the bathroom, sing loud, yell, thump wall - all the things that will have me lying there terrified and ending up having to go downstairs to sleep on the sofa, or to stay down there for over an hour til Im sure that big bastard has conked out......:tsk:

Anyhow, he really is an asshole that I just....wish...............something............
(its bad me wishing)

The other neighbour, who is friendly with my mum, told her the other day that she tackled him twice about the unfinished fence. And that he told her that she can stuff it, etc, and that he will get it finished when he 'gets it finished'..............and that she had told him that she can't get the house sold because of this - I mean really, what pple would want to move in and walk in and out and there is NO cut-off fence between you and the neighbour? This is the prob she has been having and he told her that she can't get it sold because her house is a 'shitty poor house', etc. eh? hows that for nice! And she said he will be 'hearing from her solicitor' and he basically told her to 'fuck off' and called her a 'physco-bitch' to her face.

Now, dont we both have a wonderful neighbour?

And the other thing is, his wife apparantly has a bruise on her face. Weekend or so ago, he came in late and drunk and was upstairs being loud and suddenly there was this loud bang against the wall and some sort of 'thumping' all the way down the stairs ( I heard it, but mum heard it better)............

.......he had thrown his own wife down the stairs just cause she musn't have done something for him.

Unfuckingbelievable..............you would NOT believe how much anger is built up inside of me in wanting to just...f*king.......

....................oh I cant say here!

Anyhow, forget the police, he would think that was from the other neighbour.....and he has already threatened her with UDA/Loyalists 'pals' coming round and kneecappin her if she ever complained about him again............and we, do NOT want to be involved, we barely have....and would rather stay that way.........

:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Argh I can't stand bullys. I think for everyone's safety it's best to report him to the police - make it anonymus so he won't know who did it. People like that should not get away with that behaviour and their threats must not frighten others.

Call the police if you hear them fighting. They may not do much, but it might scare him a bit.
As for the wall he has never gotten round to finishing, he can think what he likes about it all, but he is bound by his locality's covenance to get it built within a certain time frame. This is acouncil matter, if your council is responsible for works done on private properties. I would bet you $20 maddie, that he hasn't even gotten approval to build this wall in the first place. Anything that is a permanent structure on a property must be put through your local council first, so they can assess whether his plans are safe, sound and not going to obstruct surrounding dwellings. Sounds kinda dumb sometimes, but in cases like this, it is necessary. He is obviously infringing on his other neighbour with his incomplete works and any of you have grounds to make a complaint to the council 'works' person. Make a confidential or anonymous complaint on your neighbour's behalf, or get her to. Especially as it is hindering her selling her own property. Tell them is looks structurally unsound and there will be an inspector around there quicker than I could get my $20 bet to you maddie. Once that happens, they will be on his back to hurry it up or order him to completely remove the wall for breach of covenance.
Make a lot of noise. Its completely within your right to. There's not much you can prolly do about him beating on his wife, but I do love seing assholes like that beaten by their own wrongs.

Back
Top Bottom