More Things I Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ that's so exciting!

And I love.... being able to vote :D :D :D :D :D

^ :yes: . . . awesomeness indeed

I love that we scored a computer today courtesy of the hublets work (had some unused ones lying around, loaded with fairly recent software that they just decide to gift to some of their harder working staff members :applaud: ) - albeit it's not the trendiest or speediest little sucker in the universe but it doesn't have to get packed up and go to work with my husband everyday . . . can't wait for my next kiddy free, work free, hubby free day :happydance:

^ :yes: . . . awesomeness indeed

I love that we scored a computer today courtesy of the hublets work (had some unused ones lying around, loaded with fairly recent software that they just decide to gift to some of their harder working staff members :applaud: ) - albeit it's not the trendiest or speediest little sucker in the universe but it doesn't have to get packed up and go to work with my husband everyday . . . can't wait for my next kiddy free, work free, hubby free day :happydance:

:applaud:

btw, i love the queen for the next 2 days. i hope there is always some royal we can get a day off with. and if we become a republic, i'd still like the holiday - just for old time's sake.
:shifty:

^ :yes: . . . I love me a public holiday Monday too . . . not sure I'd go so far as to say I :heart: the queen though . . .have a grudging respect for her committment to her role . . .(and btw, when I first read your post I thought you said you loved "queen" and had images of freddie mercury rolling round my head :laugh: )

Even though I'm not a fan of rain, the sounds of the rain falling at night after a heat-wave filled week is so peaceful and calming. I wish it were still sunny and hot, but I'm looking forward to going to bed and listening to the rain.

^ :yes: . . . I love me a public holiday Monday too . . . not sure I'd go so far as to say I :heart: the queen though . . .have a grudging respect for her committment to her role . . .(and btw, when I first read your post I thought you said you loved "queen" and had images of freddie mercury rolling round my head :laugh: )

I only like her and her crazy arsed family for this weekend. I will seriously miss this holiday if/when we leave the Commonwealth :D

I love Queen and I love the Queen. All that pomp and shiny stuff. :drool:

You and your shiny things :lol:

that someone is 1800 miles closer to me than she was this morning :love:

:up:

I love that holy crap it's next friday... let it be next friday, let it be next friday, let it be next friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom