MERGED --> I was tempted by the drunk photos thread... + new drunk photo thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
3478586%3C9%7Ffp353%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A54936%3C4%3Cnu0mrj

Friends......

347858748%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A5493%3B374nu0mrj

Yea, that was Ron after half a beer...i shit you not.

IMG_1444.jpg

I'm the dude sitting down, BOMBED at a dart tournament on Friday night. The shirt I am wearing is pretty funny. I started a Fraternity for those who are no longer in college. Similar to the movie Old School.

Darts :up:

My old co-workers and I used to play darts after work all the time.
They used to call me Dart Bitch :love:

I have to get the drunk pictures my friends took at their holiday party. :drool:

There may be some pictures of me attempting to play pool. I was pretty successful up until the shot of Jack Daniels and when my boyfriend and I started singing and dancing to Jesse's Girl ...

Numb.jpg

Here is numb "rocking out" w/ 2 musical instruments: the shaker (right hand) and the trinagle, which happens to be in my mouth for some unknown reason.

I FREAKING HAVE A TRIANGLE IN MY MOUTH AND A I'M SHAKING A SHAKER.......AND NOT ONE BITE ??!?!2?~!

so disappointed:tsk:

yes it is. If you actually hold the triangle w/ one hand, and proceed to hit the triangle, no noise will come from it. So you attach the pencil to the top of the triangle and hold the pencil instead of the triangle. then you're rocking !

Back
Top Bottom