just got an underage last night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
I do kickboxing and that's one hell of a stress reliever!

:rockon:

when you're pissed off, theres nothing like beating the shit out of a heavy bag. i was kicking that sumbitch with murderous force.
and dammit, did it feel good! :evil:

Last edited:
JMScoopy said:

accually it was at my friends house thats about 1/2 mile from campus. it was a pre-steelers game party. the last time i went to a party and drank here was halloween, so i dont drink too often. when you go to a party once every couple of months, no you dont really think about getting caught!

sounds to me like your friend's neighbors are bronco fans.

i don't know exactly how loud you were... but i do know that the steeler game was at 3 in the afternoon, so it wasn't at night... so for them to call the cops on you is pretty rediculous.

if they did that to me i probably would have pissed on their house at some point when i knew they weren't home... but that's just me.

if you piss on their house and get arrested for indecent exposure, don't sue me.

I apologize and I am not judging, but this whole pissed off attitude always makes me laugh.

In college, I was a Residence Assistant, which means I was in charge of a dorm floor(only 40 people). The first weekend, a kid came back drunk. I told him to go to bed, the next day I pulled all the guys i knew went to the party the night before and told them "I am not your mom. You can go to parties. But I have a job and if you make me, I will have to write you up. If you keep it quiet, I won't know a thing and nothing will happen. Understand?" These guys became good friends and I never wrote one of them up once.

Seriously, you got caught. It's a law. Sure those neighbors were probably dicks, but so is life. People can be dicks. Own up to the fact. You broke a law, and have to do your time. Good luck to you sir.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

if they did that to me i probably would have pissed on their house at some point when i knew they weren't home... but that's just me.

well, i talked to my buddy that lives at the house, and we decided that the neighbors are going to get something done to thier house and/or cars.

dont give me that shit about "well it was your own fault for getting caught, you shouldnt have been drinking, bla bla bla"

we werent being that loud, at least from what i remember. AT LEAST they could've came over and told us to shut up BEFORE calling the cops. And then to sit on their steps 10 feet away from me and watch as i get busted.

it demands revenge.

but we're not gonna do anything for a while, because doing something right after all this happened would be quite obvious, i think.

I would reconsider revenge. Pissing on someone's house is one thing. Messing up their car is another.

dont give me that shit about "well it was your own fault for getting caught, you shouldnt have been drinking, bla bla bla"

Hey, I drank underage. I knew the risks. I did not get caught. Many of my friends did though. The only person they were mad at was themselves. Get over it.

Last edited:
if ya piss on their house they'll never know, but you will, and you can quietly chuckle every time they go near the spot you pissed.

if you vandalize their house or car, you'll probably go to jail.

i still recommend pissing. jail's no fun.

i'm all for revenge and doing things out of spite and all... but doing stuff that could cause physical harm and or serious damage to someone's property's not cool.

financeguy said:

I think you should have a beer.

Can't blame you for expressing your opinion.

I can't use beer as "the cause of and soloution to all of life problems", though. I'm not HJ Simpson.

JMScoopy said:

well, i talked to my buddy that lives at the house, and we decided that the neighbors are going to get something done to thier house and/or cars.

we werent being that loud, at least from what i remember. AT LEAST they could've came over and told us to shut up BEFORE calling the cops. And then to sit on their steps 10 feet away from me and watch as i get busted.

it demands revenge.

but we're not gonna do anything for a while, because doing something right after all this happened would be quite obvious, i think.

don't give me that shit about how you're not accountible for your own actions.

bottom line is you broke the law...serve your time and shut up. there isnt anything you can do about it now. no judge on earth will buy "but everyone else does it" as for revenge, thats not cool, because the first people Indiana po-po will interview is you and your buddies. yes, you can be a street lawyer and say "but they have to prove it" but you never know who's watching...

JMScoopy said:

I stuck up for you before but now you're just talking nonsense.

Ask yourself: would this be appropriate behavior for someone majoring in criminology?

JMScoopy said:

Are you sure you can continue posting in this thread from jail. It is where you will belong if you act upon your embarassment.

JMScoopy said:

it demands revenge.

You're almost 21?

And majoring in criminology?

Hahahahahahahaha! Why do I find it hard to believe you?

And btw. neighbours don't just call the police for fun. It is unpleasant for them too, something that you and your buddies haven't thought of, of course.

- but with the level of alcohol some of you were caught with in mind, it's not hard to guess why you cannot remember how noisy you were or whatever you did that bothered your neighbours.

Why am I wasting my time on you?

Last edited:
JMScoopy said:

it demands revenge.

Well, they may get to stand by and watch you get busted yet again if do something completely stupid like vandalzing their house or car. But good luck with the revenge thing, I hope it makes you feel better :up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
if ya piss on their house they'll never know, but you will, and you can quietly chuckle every time they go near the spot you pissed.

if you vandalize their house or car, you'll probably go to jail.

i still recommend pissing. jail's no fun.

i'm all for revenge and doing things out of spite and all... but doing stuff that could cause physical harm and or serious damage to someone's property's not cool.

ok, you're right.

i'll piss down their gas tank. :laugh:

in all seriousness, when you're pissed off, you dont really think about the consequenses of revenge. now, after another session of furious karate training, that i am semi-relaxed about this whole shitty mess, i dont think it would be too smart to do something serious to their property, something that could get me into some more deep shit.

they're still getting something. not this month, not next month, but something down the road. if my friends wanna break some windows or some other shit like that, thats their choice, i dont think i'll go to that extreme.

i might just let the whole damn thing go. :shrug:

i guess ill just shut up and take the raping ill get for this.

Last edited:
Got Philk? said:
I wasn't saying don't drink. I was saying grow up and try thinking before you act.

Which...I see above you are starting to learn. Good work ace.

yeah, these last few days up until now i pretty much lost my cool. normally im pretty laid back, quiet, and mostly care-free, but this underage shit made my nasty temper show its ugly face. good thing i have my karate training to let off some steam, or in my case, a steam turbine power plant!

hopefully the judge will show me some mercy and i wont lose my license, although i doubt it cause they like to make an example of people here at IUP. even though it's bullshit, i gotta deal with it. :|

JMScoopy said:
hopefully the judge will show me some mercy and i wont lose my license, although i doubt it cause they like to make an example of people here at IUP. even though it's bullshit, i gotta deal with it. :|
i'm sure you probably already know this, but if you go in and show remorse for what you did and don't act bitter about what happened, you're much more likely to have a light punishment or no punishment at all.

regardless of what's been said, i hope everything works out all right and you don't lose your licence :)

I got my citation in the mail today.

Here's the damage:

$300 fine
$119 court cost :mad:
AUTOMATIC 90 day license suspension.
plus my fucking car insurance will probably go up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

There is some good news:

There is a class i can take that reduces the fine from $300 to $100. Its 2 classes and they are 3 hours each. Also, i can apply to have permission to be allowed to drive to and from work while on suspension. All of this goes into effect AFTER i take the classes.

Kinda shitty, but not the ass-raping i thought id get.

My dad is coming up tomarrow morning and we're gonna go to the courthouse and get this shit over with.

Last edited:
some more updates:

i went to the courthouse today, i didnt even see the judge, i just talked to a lady secretary, and i was only there for like 5 minutes!
here's the damage:

$300 fine- with class that reduces fine to $100, but the class costs $80, so thats $180
$119 court cost- for the five whole minutes i was in there :mad: , so thats $299
lost my license for 90 days (not yet, im getting something in the mail), gonna apply for the temporary license that lets me drive to work and karate (hopefully), and the application costs $50 :mad:

so my total costs are $349 and i cant drive anywhere for 3 months except work and karate.

well, that was one fucking expensive night. and i didnt even get laid, just hungover and pissed off! :huh:

Last edited:
JMScoopy said:

i might just let the whole damn thing go. :shrug:

See, that's integrity! :up:

Much, much more respectable than this revengefulness you spoke of before that will only bring you into more trouble.

JMScoopy said:

Sounds good. And while you're doing that, you might want to be a bit more sensitive about your choices of words....

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

And while you're doing that, you might want to be a bit more sensitive about your choices of words....

oops. i see what you mean :laugh:

i see they censored a part of that. :lol:

since my "drinking whiskey" thread was closed i posted it on this one.

Guess what? I just turned 21 8 min ago!

the police can take their underage drinking laws and go fucking shove em'.

:hyper: :rockon: :lol: :happy: :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom