It's going down in the less than 3 hrs. and I'm a little nervous.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations!! I hope you and Mrs. Diamond have a fantastic life together.

umm
the consummation was explosive.

db9

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the official Mrs. Diamond, slightly more than 24 hours later. The wedding was incredibly beautiful, and we had a ton of U2 songs at the reception.

The best part, of course, is being married now to my beloved, the greatest guy in my universe. And, being step-mom to David's lovely, beautiful, brilliant daughters rocks my world too.... Both the girls, Alexis and Sydney, were right there when we exchanged vows.

To all the Interference members, may you be as blessed with love as our little family........... Love, Sally, aka Mrs. Diamond

Last edited:
Yeah Dave and Sally get off Interference....you have more important and much more fun things to be doing than surfing the threads here! But we are very happy for you all and can't wait for pictures! :wink:

diamond said:
umm
the consummation was explosive.

db9

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the official Mrs. Diamond, slightly more than 24 hours later. The wedding was incredibly beautiful, and we had a ton of U2 songs at the reception.

The best part, of course, is being married now to my beloved, the greatest guy in my universe. And, being step-mom to David's lovely, beautiful, brilliant daughters rocks my world too.... Both the girls, Alexis and Sydney, were right there when we exchanged vows.

To all the Interference members, may you be as blessed with love as our little family........... Love, Sally, aka Mrs. Diamond

That is so great! Sounds like a wonderful day you Diamonds had. :heart:

Congratulations to both of you! I wish you all the best in the future. :heart: :love:

And I can't wait to see pictures either! :yes:

Mrs. Edge said:
Congratulations guys! I too can't wait to see the pics. :)
34642%3C%3B%3C9%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3236%3E%3B49%3E967%3EWSNRCG%3D323355%3A453568nu0mrj
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom