Inside Broadcast VII: An Ode To The Permabanned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, as it has been stated several times, the original post of this thread was this:
I always look in Inside Broadcast to see who has recently been banned. :reject:

That's my lame confession for the day! :hyper:

:huh:
it was meant to be a confession simply for looking in the thread, not for opening discussion about people who have been banned, which is against the rules. the mods have asked repeatedly for this to stop. if it doesn't stop now, this thread will be closed.

it was meant to be a confession simply for looking in the thread, not for opening discussion about people who have been banned, which is against the rules. the mods have asked repeatedly for this to stop. if it doesn't stop now, this thread will be closed.

Or better, ban the persons who are discussing this. Then we have some more action in the IB thread! :hyper:

Best news I've had in a couple of days! Granted most of the news I've gotten in the past couple of days has been sucky, so it didn't take much to be the best, nevertheless this made my Saturday just a little brighter! :)

I love bannings...even if they aren't real bannings, just temporary suspensions....

Ooh, it's time to play "guess who got suspended before seeing the announcement."

I have my guess.

Edit: Ha, I was right.

And, also - GOOD.

A lot of the people who get suspended and or banned, I never see. Am I loosing it, or am I just that good to avoid them, without realizing it? Though, I do think I've seen that fellow hanging around FYM, where things do usually go downhill with peoples attitudes and all that.

the last time this thread got bumped, i issued a final warning to not blatantly discuss the banned or suspended members here. this is strictly against forum rules. since it's been ignored yet again, this thread is now being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom