Inside Broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

If only I were a premium member.:(

:wink:

An alternative using the search function is to check all the forums and look for recently locked threads. :D

:laugh: thanks for the advice! sometimes I do just scroll down the side and see if any threads have the "locked" icon. would you give me a hint (about which forum to look in), I really want to know about the latest banning! :hyper:

I so just wanted to post the :blahblah: smilie after her posts but that wouldnt be very diplomatic :(

neutral said:

So that explains why the view count skyrockets when a thread is closed :tongue: :wink:

Oh yeah! I'm a sucker for locked threads. You just know there's gonna be a cool train wreck in there. :yes: :D

*Just looked at the closed threads in Dream Out Loud, The Goal Is Soul*
Wow, some of the things that people come in here to say!

Seeing the lock makes me slightly curious but ones like that make me laugh.
Trolls are fun sometimes, if you don't take them too seriously.
:wink: People love drama.
But really who likes pointlessly arguing with someone over the internet. I like arguing in person so I can throw plates and pans at them...

the soul waits said:
:grumpy:

It's been too long, I need another fix.

I had the same thought today.... :reject:

Actually, I really wish I could ban a few people on an email list I'm part of. Well, I don't think banning would be quite good enough...what I'd really like to do is.... Well, I can't type it here or you'd all be horrified. :madspit:

indra said:

I had the same thought today.... :reject:

Actually, I really wish I could ban a few people on an email list I'm part of. Well, I don't think banning would be quite good enough...what I'd really like to do is.... Well, I can't type it here or you'd all be horrified. :madspit:

Oh come on now, we're all unhorrifiable here. Share share share.

:drool:

the soul waits said:

Oh come on now, we're all unhorrifiable here. Share share share.

:drool:

OK, since you insisted. :)

What I originally typed and then deleted was:

What I'd really like to do is rip their testicles off (yes the offending parties are all males), cram them down their throats, and watch 'em choke. :madspit:

I'm a little less angry today...but I'd still happily throttle 'em! :)

indra said:

What I'd really like to do is rip their testicles off (yes the offending parties are all males), cram them down their throats, and watch 'em choke. :madspit:

Ouch !!!! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom