I'm under stress.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i wrote this in my journal already, but i need my friends here. my ex told me has a new gf. and he lied about it to my daughter for some time. he told her this weekend while i was away in san pedro. fucking bad timing if you ask me. i dont care about his love life. i want my daughter to be considered here. im pissed he lied to her. i dont lie to my daughter. about anything.

he went to three different churches in a month. my daughter threw a fit at all the different times. today was the last straw. she told my dad to take her home to me.

im moving out of my home this month. my house sold. i have 30 days to move my daughter and my ass into a new apartment.

my daughter found out her room is no longer when she came home today. she almost teared up. seeing her nearly cry almost made me lose it.

i feel like crying. this is bad timing. why couldnt my ex have handled this better? i hate him for lying to my daughter. i hate him for assuming she didnt suspect anything. i hate him for insulting her intelligence. my daughter thinks he's trying to replace me with a new mom. i told her no f:censored: ing way.
im her mom. nuff said.

i have cramps, my head and stomach hurt, and im afraid of having an anxiety attack. my period's two weeks late. no im not banging anyone. i just hate it when its late.

I'm sorry girl :hug: You have a lot on your plate right now, he didnt need to add to it :(

I'm here if you need to talk!

:hug:

Did he say why he was lying ? (I mean, was it for a reason ie. he didn't want to confuse Daisy?)

I guess it's never easy on the kids :sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom