I'm nuts for admitting this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my cd collection used to be half CCM stuff. :silent:

guardian
the brave
T&N stuff, like MxPx, driver 8, plankeye, joe christmas
dII
freedom of soul
sfc
p.i.d.
out of the grey
leslie philips
amy grant
... and others i'm embarassed to mention, not that anyone has really heard of them
:reject:

Indecent Obsession!!! More larry lookalikes :lol:
And Pseudo Echo were so tres cool it wasn't funny :D What's even worse than Psedudo Echo is knowing AND liking Lips Inc :D

Mandy, I am the proud owner of a Daryl Braithewaite CD. I even saw him in concert.
Quality stuff...quality...

:lmao:

oh the horror

oh the sheer shame

I feel for ya

really I do

ok

not really

:eyebrow:

No used CD store I've been to will take this item of shame off my hands:

proclaimers.jpg

Someone who obviously does not know me very well gave me an NSync cd ... for some reason unknown to me, it is still in my cd tower ... at the bottom ... it's very dusty.

yertle-the-turtle said:
I own 3 Doors CDs. I'm so cool for liking Jim Morrison, yeah?

OK, I was lying. I meant 3 Doors Down. :reject:

i read that as 3 doors down initially too...maybe cos you had already told me you owned it :wink:

i've got sr-71's album, i guess it's their first album, don't know if their's their only album. my brother got it for me for christmas one year cos he got them mixed up with some other band

i've got matchbox 20's and fastball's first albums. those are embarrasing, but i'm not getting rid of them. oh and the chumbawumba album with tubthumping on it. :D stuff i never listen to, but don't really want to pary with despite the fact that i know it sucks

ringo starr's vertical man album, though....:yuck: i liked it for about a month, and then i realized it was crap. and used record stores seem to know this as well...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

that song makes me want to put an end to my life. :down: i hate that fucking song. i have no idea why but everytime i hear it, it makes me angry.
That's because you have issues :lol:

Well...This is the thread for admitting guilty pleasures right?

I like Chicago, too.

Back
Top Bottom