I'm In Big Trouble, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon either do the coffee thing "hey you look tired/like you need a pick me up. want starbucks, my treat?"

its casual but considerate and gets him out of the office

the other thing is to pick up some muffins or something on the way into work and offer him one. don't make it a "hi i bought a muffin especially just for you" cause thats quite eager just rock up with a bag in your hand or something with "i bought some muffins and had one left, do you want it?"

simple as, once again casual but considerate

now i just ned to work on all these things myself, the guy i've got at work here is driving me round the bend :drool:
i'm feeling like you april, i'm getting very very mixed signals and its very frustrating and confusing :huh:

digsy said:

now i just ned to work on all these things myself, the guy i've got at work here is driving me round the bend :drool:
i'm feeling like you april, i'm getting very very mixed signals and its very frustrating and confusing :huh:

Oh, isn't it a riot, di? All of the waiting and heart stopping when you see him around the corner and all of that other fun stuff?

Right now my iPod is playing "What You Waitin' For?" by Gwen Stefani. :lol:

um... these are the lyrics right?
"take a chance you stupid ho..." :ohmy:

just kidding :wink:

i can't decide whether its fun or not. honestly i think having my heart jump occassionally even if it doesn't work out and sucks in the end, is far preferable to being completely numb to anyone which is how i have felt for a while.
so while the waiting and frustration and confusion suck, and the fact that it may all be a lost cause or end up hurting a bit in the end, the whole giddiness and heart-skipping excitement of it all is actually quite refreshing and enjoyable. reminds me i'm alive!

digsy said:
um... these are the lyrics right?
"take a chance you stupid ho..." :ohmy:

just kidding :wink:

i can't decide whether its fun or not. honestly i think having my heart jump occassionally even if it doesn't work out and sucks in the end, is far preferable to being completely numb to anyone which is how i have felt for a while.
so while the waiting and frustration and confusion suck, and the fact that it may all be a lost cause or end up hurting a bit in the end, the whole giddiness and heart-skipping excitement of it all is actually quite refreshing and enjoyable. reminds me i'm alive!

Aww, I know what you mean!

That post almost made me cry, girl. :hug:

Tell me, is yours older, too? :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Aww, I know what you mean!

That post almost made me cry, girl. :hug:

Tell me, is yours older, too? :sexywink:

nah, only a couple of years - he's still a baby! :lol:

and that post wasn't meant to make you cry - its meant to be a "bright side of life post" you know - even though it may not be happening i'm quite enjoying the early stages of infatuation, they're fun and brighten up my day!

Last edited:
digsy said:

nah, only a couple of years - he's still a baby! :lol:

and that post wasn't meant to make you cry - its meant to be a "bright side of life post" you know - even though it may not be happening i'm quite enjoying the early stages of infatuation, they're fun and brighten up my day!

Oh, it almost made me cry in a good way! I'm also glad that I'm alive enough to where someone can spark my interest like he has! I wish I knew how he'd feel if he knew some young whippersnapper felt this way about him! ;)

My friend just emailed me to tell me that before the holiday break the group we work across from usually stops at a bar and she's seen him there once or twice. She's trying to figure out if they go before Thanksgiving, lol. :hyper:

ETA: Crap, guess who needs a file from him today? :der:

here you go sweetie ...

girl-with-balls.jpg

:madwife: :madwife:

Have I taught you the "Boys are Poopy and they Smell" song yet April?

Next time we go drinking! :drunk:

Actually, what are you doing next Friday? :flirt: We need to have a pre-Cleveland get together! :hyper:

Well, it is a pretty loose kind of song. It usually comes out after a martini or two and it just goes something like

Boooooooooooys aaaaaaaaaaaaare pooooooooooooooooopy and theeeeeeeeeeeeey smeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeell.
Booooooooooooys are duuuuuuuuuuuumb and theeeeeeeey reeeeeeeeeek!

Then you can add your own customized verse

Repeat chorus....

:sexywink:

Comes in handy.

Yay drinks! :hyper:

And you know what this date means right? Means that sometime mid next week, you can start hyping it up!

"man, can't wait til friday gets here! Martinis!!!"

Miroslava said:
Well, it is a pretty loose kind of song. It usually comes out after a martini or two and it just goes something like

Boooooooooooys aaaaaaaaaaaaare pooooooooooooooooopy and theeeeeeeeeeeeey smeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeell.

Repeat chorus....

:sexywink:

Comes in handy.

Yay drinks! :hyper:

And you know what this date means right? Means that sometime mid next week, you can start hyping it up!

"man, can't wait til friday gets here! Martinis!!!"

Drinks! :hyper:

"You know, BD, my friend and I are having drinks in your neck of the woods Friday. *coughs*" :flirt:

And yes, you are SO right on, Irvine. :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Drinks! :hyper:

"You know, BD, my friend and I are having drinks in your neck of the woods Friday. *coughs*" :flirt:

And yes, you are SO right on, Irvine. :sexywink:

Yes!! That is your IN!!!

Hey BD.. Do you know where 336 Main in Plymouth is? I am meeting my friend for drinks there but I am not quite sure how to get there. Is that place any good? :blahblah:

:hyper:

And I will freely agree that if I were a guy, I would probably sing the "Girls are Poopy and they Stink" song. :lol:

Miroslava said:

Yes!! That is your IN!!!

Hey BD.. Do you know where 336 Main in Plymouth is? I am meeting my friend for drinks there but I am not quite sure how to get there. Is that place any good? :blahblah:

:hyper:

And I will freely agree that if I were a guy, I would probably sing the "Girls are Poopy and they Stink" song. :lol:

Yeah, we gossip behind their backs and start threads on internet message boards about how much we like them and then some days when we decide that we're mad at them for whatever reason we don't talk to them! Girls so rule! :happy: :giggle:

Ok, where's that lyric sheet? LOL

Alright, something has GOT to happen next week. My friend offered to let me have some of her Paxil prescription today! :reject:

Miroslava said:

Repeat chorus....

I really like this song. :yes:

:grumpy: :sigh:

neutral said:

I really like this song. :yes:

:grumpy: :sigh:

Me too! :angry:

I don't think I've been helping things this week by ignoring him when he's been right there next to me a couple of times. :uhoh: And when I got that file from him today I just got it from him and walked away, no chit-chat or anything. But then again he could say hi to me before he goes to the store with one of our co-workers, like he did today. I was talking to her when he came up and as I walked away and heard him say to her, "are you ready yet?" I felt as if my heart would break because of something so stupid like he and I weren't going to the store (or anywhere, for that matter) together. :sigh:

It has not been a fun week crush-wise. :sad: And I have so many paths I could go as far as what to do, but have no freaking idea which way I ought to go. I feel like my brain is going to explode from it all and it'll all turn out to be nothing at all! Then I'll just have to give up on men altogether. :madwife:

I found out what my office does re: Christmas. We have a luncheon and I joked to my friends that I'll be fighting tooth and nail to sit next to him. :shh:

Dont sit next to him, sit opposite him. sitting next to him wont do you any good, because he can just turn his head and start taking to someone on his left or right (depending on what side he is on.)
your more likley to cactch his eye if you are opposite him.

Thats my opinion anyway. :wink:

ClaytonMan said:
Dont sit next to him, sit opposite him. sitting next to him wont do you any good, because he can just turn his head and start taking to someone on his left or right (depending on what side he is on.)
your more likley to cactch his eye if you are opposite him.

Thats my opinion anyway. :wink:

:up:

Never, never sit beside the guy u like -- I experienced it... It was frustrating...

Is the luncheon organized by the company or by the workers?

Put something red on @ the dinner...

April, I just saw your pix on lemon stand... you're such a lovely girl!! I wonder how's possible this man is not on his knees in front of you!

:wink:

lady luck said:
Put something red on @ the dinner...

April, I just saw your pix on lemon stand... you're such a lovely girl!! I wonder how's possible this man is not on his knees in front of you!

:wink:

Aw, thank you, ll. :)

I've had people at work tell me the same. My one friend said, "You really are a beautiful girl, April". :eek: And hell, even BD has said it in some manner if I think that was the way he was intending when he told me that one time (over a year ago, but still) that there was nothing wrong with me.

Red is my color... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom