I'm bored...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm bored... lately, I find this board boring. :silent: I'm not dissing the board, whose community I think is awesome. But I just don't have reason to post around here. :combust:

I'm tired of reading long long posts in FYM. :ohmy: For some reason, I'm too lazy to click reply on LS. :yawn: EAIAC/EPIAT is overrun by crickeets. :angry: I don't have anything official for IO. :shrug:

I think I need some serious help. :reject:

I'm not sure if this is true but it is said that during a star trek convention, the Great Dr Spock (Leonard Nimoy) was asked to make a speech. He got up to the podium and said, in true Vulcan manner, "Get a life."

My new tv crush is dr spock.

foray

theSoulfulMofo said:
I'm bored...

join the club :lmao:

you seriously need to use "the bored club" logo in your sig! :lol:

______
:wave:I've met Leanoard Nimoy :D and I got his autograph and I'm not afraid to say "I'm a Trekkie" yes, I go to those conventions too :lol:

theSoulfulMofo said:
I'm bored... lately, I find this board boring. :silent: I'm not dissing the board, whose community I think is awesome. But I just don't have reason to post around here. :combust:

I'm tired of reading long long posts in FYM. :ohmy: For some reason, I'm too lazy to click reply on LS. :yawn: EAIAC/EPIAT is overrun by crickeets. :angry: I don't have anything official for IO. :shrug:

I think I need some serious help. :reject:

I know exactly how you feel..it's just a lull in the board. Or so everyone keeps telling me.

:laugh: I had said almost the exact same thing about FYM to someone and they called me sad. :mad:

I think the scariest thing is that I no longer know half the people that go to PLEBA or EYKIW...I think that's why I stick to IO, LS and here more.

Last edited:
I reply quite a bit but for some reason I don't post that much. I can not think of anything good enough to start a thread about. When I get ready to post sometime I think....."no one will reply or think it is interesting" I only think this in LS and sometimes in ZC becase I don't want people to think my cofession is not confession enough. (I don't know if that made sense) I do post more in and DOL. I read alot of FYM but don't usually respond except when I am feeling frisky. I don't know why I am writing this. It is not what your thread is about. oh well. :shrug: I digress.

JiNx'D

15 minutes after I started this thread last night, I lost my cable Internet access... it's like I jinxed myself! :silent: Someone was listening! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom