I'm addicted....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
... to Dawson's Creek. *hides*
biggrin.gif

Until mid January this year I hadn't seen a single episode of that show and I had promised myself to never do so.... BUT a friend was visiting and she HAD to watch it so I had to do it too, to keep her company (small apartment, hard to not watch)

And just a few weeks ago one of our channels started to rerun it from the beginning with two episodes after each other on sundays around noon so now I watch those AND one new episode each week. *hates myself*

Originally posted by Ana:
I loved the show when it first began... but now Umm... to me it totally sucks

Most of these shows sucks, if not from the beginning so very soon, but unfortunatly they are very addicitive, until you get bored because they suck.

What I don't get with this show, a question I get by looking at the beginning and a few years later at the same time, is: Have they never got it together??? Ever??
If so, then I for sure haven't really missed anything. LOL I know some of what have happened and that both have had several other relationsships... oh well... I guess I will get to know. It's good when they send two episodes after each other so you get to know the story faster.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom