i'm a chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muggsy

Refugee
I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and
two hours ago I was watching "The ring" with my sister...
we were so scared :laugh: .... first when we saw the girl in the closet... and then that weird girl came out from the tv.... AAAAHHHH!!! I don't know why... but I just wanted to ff the Dvd (obviously I wouldn't show that I'm afraid in front of my sis...lol )...

the movie ended and we were like.. "if the phone rings we're gonna faint right here" :laugh:... I'm very sensitive when i watching movies... last week i watched "faraway... so close!"... i was crying during the entire movie :S...

silly girls...

b_real_0110_till_death_series.jpg

I really really really wanted that movie to end. But it just kept going and going. Not in a drawn out kind of way. Like a conversation with someone and they say "and one more thing..."
:slant:

The only part of The Ring that I've seen was the part with the horse on the ferry, that was enough to turn me off the whole film. :|

I had to sleep with the light on after I saw "Signs," that movie was literally my worst fear played out on screen. :yikes:

the Japanese version came down to where I was first and I was too scared to go watch it

haven't watched it or the American version though

but they've spoofed it so many times here and they keep bringing really bad sequels and rip-offs I doubt I'll be scared

hehehe :wink:

Signs never bothered me. :slant: Which is entirely unusual as I am not good with typically scary movies. The horse on the boat was very hard to watch in The Ring, I agree Avs. I dont think I'll ever volunteer to see the Japaenese version.

AvsGirl41 said:
The only part of The Ring that I've seen was the part with the horse on the ferry, that was enough to turn me off the whole film. :|

I had to sleep with the light on after I saw "Signs," that movie was literally my worst fear played out on screen. :yikes:

Signs freaked me out bad. i think it was the music more than anything.

and that movie...The Ring...the girl in the closet with her face all messed up...that was enough to make me lose sleep that night.

icelle said:

The Ring...the girl in the closet with her face all messed up...that was enough to make me lose sleep that night.

that's when i started to said..."" ooohh shiiiit"".... (when i get nervous i start to swear.. well I always do that sorry :reject: )

the thing is that they show that girl like a flashback and you can only see her for a second, so that image suprises you and stays in your mind for the rest of the night...

Muggsy said:

that's when i started to said..."" ooohh shiiiit"".... (when i get nervous i start to swear.. well I always do that sorry :reject: )

i did the same thing:laugh:

Yeah that face was :ohmy: Yeah I got scared with that movie. LOL My fiance thought it was the dumbest movie but he had to lay with me till I fell asleep cos I was so scared LOL

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is scary too.

Signs was freaky too

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I still haven't seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Talk about chicken; everyone in the free world has seen that one. :|

I haven't. :reject: But then I'm not as into horror movies as I used to be.

Back
Top Bottom