I walked into the womens locker room by accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
At the tennis club.....this coupled with my hitting a guy in the balls with an overhead last year is not looking good.

the entrances are right next to each other and I looked down into my racket bag to see if brought balls (yes...I know.... insert your joke here) and I walked into the wrong one. I was looking in my bag, and didn't even notice I was standing there and this foxy girl in a towel tapped me on the shoulder and said " you made a wrong turn".

I dropped my cell phone in shock and I didn't even want to go back to pick it up. I just waited till she came out and apologized profusely...and she handed me my cell phone saying " that must have been really akward for you"

anyways....yeah yeah yeah I know people are going to be like "accident huh?" but it was...I'm so embarassed

I did the same thing this summer, except that was the womens toilet. I couldn't believe everything was so clean.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
you surely got the number of the girl when she handed your handy to you :hyper:
:rockon:
Even if not, at least you've got a conversation starter next time you see this foxy lady :yes:

=

Don't worry about it so much, a lot worse things could have happened

Last edited:
Re: Re: I walked into the womens locker room by accident

nbcrusader said:

One of those camera phones???

oh god I didn't even think of that...yes it does have a camera

but it was just in my hand it wasn't open or anything so I dont
think she thought I was taking pictures....now that would be really bad

:lol: Oh Arun...you're so cute. :cute:

That story reminds me of a more sinister thing that happened to me...back when I was in my teens. I had finished a ballet class and was wrapped up in a towel and going into the shower. There I found a MAN crouched down in the corner of the shower. It scared the living daylights out of me, and I ran screaming from the room.

:shudder: :yikes:

Mrs. Edge said:
:lol: Oh Arun...you're so cute. :cute:

That story reminds me of a more sinister thing that happened to me...back when I was in my teens. I had finished a ballet class and was wrapped up in a towel and going into the shower. There I found a MAN crouched down in the corner of the shower. It scared the living daylights out of me, and I ran screaming from the room.

:shudder: :yikes:

great...so my story reminds you of some perv who potentially tried to mollest you as a teen

mrs edge...just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower in your eyes........

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
boys I hate to bust your bubble here, but there are horrid sights in the female locker room. :yikes:

:yes: especially in the pool locker room...

senior citizen swim:scream:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
boys I hate to bust your bubble here, but there are horrid sights in the female locker room. :yikes:

:barf:

I agree. I don't even want to get into it.

MrBrau1 said:
Why am I the first dude to ask?

Did ya see anything?

just the foxy girl in a towel, it was pretty early in the day so only the most hardcore of tennis players were in the building.

Back
Top Bottom