I must confess....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. MacPhisto

Elvis ate America before America ate him
... my heart has been won by a princess :)

Here is just a taste of my magic the woo'd her ;)

BEFORE:
bath-before.jpg

AFTER:
bath-after.jpg

that looks like a bunch of kids got high in a hotel room

Sorry mister, I didn't see any flesh (boobs) so it just looks like a big mess to me.

Re: that looks like a bunch of kids got high in a hotel room

z edge said:
Sorry mister, I didn't see any flesh (boobs) so it just looks like a big mess to me.

... and I'm glad you haven't. I'll keep it that way.

room for one more?

oh excuse me, Mr Mac?

What about moi? and all the things we've said to each other in late night phone calls?

Was is all for naught?

:heart: :heart:

Is there room in there for one more trip to the mooooon?

:lol:

Reason #42 why z won't be getting lucky any time soon:

z edge said:

you understand not the talent of romance.

Lilly said:
Reason #42 why z won't be getting lucky any time soon:

you understand not the talent of romance.

My talents outweigh my stupidity by far
so there :madspit:

Awwwwww, z edge is just goofin'! :D

Oh......and that is probably the most breathtakingly beautiful bathroom I have ever seen!!!!! VERY nice work!!!!

What a lucky lady!

Yo Mr Mac-
Did you pull a James Bond type move on her or did u like let the candles/ incense /flowers work their own magic?
I need to know for my own technique..
:|

DB9:larry:

Alright Elvis. I am dying here.

Why is there an iron in your bathroom?
How many roses did you have to sacrifice for this?
What did you do with the stems?
Or did you just buy the petals?
When you cover every square in of floor with roses and burning sacrificial candles, where do you throw your clothes?
How many times did you burn yourself lighting these?
Do you have a smoke detector?
What did you do with the petals after? Just throw them out?

Geez Elvis....I'mm gonna have to start calling you Rachel Ashwell.

Seriously....you created a very definate look there. Your hard work paid off dude....

Angela Harlem said:
Alright Elvis. I am dying here.

Why is there an iron in your bathroom?
How many roses did you have to sacrifice for this?
What did you do with the stems?
Or did you just buy the petals?
When you cover every square in of floor with roses and burning sacrificial candles, where do you throw your clothes?
How many times did you burn yourself lighting these?
Do you have a smoke detector?
What did you do with the petals after? Just throw them out?

Geez Elvis....I'mm gonna have to start calling you Rachel Ashwell.

Seriously....you created a very definate look there. Your hard work paid off dude....

1. I dont recall
2. none
3. n/a
4. yep... 6 gallons of rose petals. I had them shipped from northern california fedex overnight (i'd dealt with the vendor and loved their service and quality when i lived in San Francisco)
5. Well... they came off prior to entering the shrine... of course!
6. only once.. almost.. the night prior (when I set it all up and wanted to see how it looked).
7. Yep. Sure do... but not in the bathroom.
8. The petals have mostly dried now... the princess has requested that they be kept for her ;)

Hehe... thanks... being a pretty creative person as I grew up I always used to theme/design my room as a kid... space station.. rainforest... etc... it's just kinda evolved into doing much more as I've gotten older...

My 'codename' for this project was MacPhisto's Lair .... wait till she see's the Garden of Eden ;) (not sure when I'm gonna pull that one off... and I won't reveal anything about it till after it happens... the princess sometimes reads the forum ;) )

Wow that is really special. :)

OK i have questions: you said you did this as a kid - designing your room. So did you ever had any kind of education/formal training/job experience in this field or is this just a talent?

How long did it take to arrange all that - like hours, i imagine? Did you do everything by yourself or did anyone help you?

Bonochick said:
Awwwwww, z edge is just goofin'! :D

Oh......and that is probably the most breathtakingly beautiful bathroom I have ever seen!!!!! VERY nice work!!!!

What a lucky lady!

I agree with you hun :yes: It does look awsome!!!! *takes a mental note for Future references *:wink: :mac: :eeklaugh:

hmm...those flower petals on the floor seem liek a slip hazard..I'd keep them off the floor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom