I must confess....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to get a new nick for you

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

*runs from z edge, for the millionth time this month

run all you want , I can still chase
:yes:

U2girl said:
Wow that is really special. :)

OK i have questions: you said you did this as a kid - designing your room. So did you ever had any kind of education/formal training/job experience in this field or is this just a talent?

How long did it take to arrange all that - like hours, i imagine? Did you do everything by yourself or did anyone help you?

no education/formal training/job .... just a talent. :)

Uhm.. it took several hours of prep and setup... did it all myself.

Sicy said:
You're not going to post the princess?

Here is a cool lil pic, a tad over exposed.. intentionally... but i like it :)

My Princess...

Attachments

• princess.jpg
    princess.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 123
And since someone is bound to ask..... here we are, together, at the aquarium :)

Attachments

• king-princess.jpg
    king-princess.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 134
happy for you guys

Mr. MacPhisto said:

Here is a cool lil pic, a tad over exposed.. intentionally... but i like it :)

My Princess...

Well she is a very beautiful lady
I am happy for you guys

I believe that is the first time i see what Elvis really looks like.

Nice pics! :)

What a nice picture. I?m happy for you. You must be one of those few men - hard to find, the girls keep telling me ;) - that show their love every day.

Be careful though with the candles and all that stuff around... o.k., maybe bathrooms don?t burn as easily as my ex-carpet.

May your beautiful nights continue until the end of all time (no, I?m not playing the advocatus diaboli).

in love with mr.macPhisto

i can honestly say that love is so much better then i could have ever imagined.

to put the record straight it wasnt the bathroom that woo'd me, it was his heart.

mr. macPhisto:mac: is without a doubt the most incredible man i have ever met. the way he looks at me, talks to me and acts around me is unbelieveable...he has done a VERY good job at convincing me that i truly am a princess and sadly its gone all to my head. *tries to hide her BIG ego*

oh goodness just thinking about him makes my heart race and has awakened all of the butterflies that have been sleeping in my tummy.

i cant express how much i love him and how wonderful and amazing and incredible and magnificent he makes me feel.

i just wish everyone could feel the love that i feel when i am in his presence...its better then anything else in the world!!!

*madly in love with mr.macPhisto*

oh and btw i HAVE seen his horns :sexywink:

That bathroom looked pretty sweet, the only thing I could possibly think of to maybe improve that juuuuusssst slightly, would be to arrange some smaller candles in the shape of a hear on the counter there, in place of the large candle surrounded by flower pedals, you could then supplement inside the heart with either a big candle, flower pedals, both, or whatever you so desired.

Some people got it, some people dont, mr macphisto, you sir, have it. Keep up the good work. :up: :up:

Ammendment: After actually looking at the picture... I must say congrats, and in reality my post is in fact a little late to be of any real use... however... keep it in mind for next time.

(might i suggest the heart of candles, with perhaps some rose pedals on the inside, upon which rests a small ring-sized jewelry box, if ya get my drift... :D:D:D:D)

Last edited:
Re: in love with mr.macPhisto

veghead said:
oh and btw i HAVE seen his horns :sexywink:

*hides

This is for my lovely princess..... :D:heart::sexywink:

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

You know its gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and stay together