i love vampires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
There will be no bashing of Vampire RPGs in this forum or you will all face the wrath of my anti-anti-vampire-rpging might.

On the vampire note, I just saw blade recently... lmao funny movie!! I wanna see blade 2 sometime soon now

heh....I have a bit of fascination with vamps too....hence my own dalliance into the goth scene back in the 80s (black hair, white makeup, red lips, all black wardrobe, lots of Bauhaus and Sisters of Mercy music).

I think I'm more fascinated by the power and immortality than the horror side...

im so bord so i thought id confess, i have like a vampire fetish,is this bad/sad
smile.gif

it also kinda links with handcuffs,hoods and knives
tongue.gif

excuse my boredom

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by novia:
im so bord so i thought id confess, i have like a vampire fetish,is this bad/sad
smile.gif

it also kinda links with handcuffs,hoods and knives
tongue.gif

excuse my boredom

When I was really into the Goth scene, I had a lot of friends who were into this vampire role-game. Then, being the overdramatic people Goths can be, they just ended up pissing each other off in the grandiose way in which they do, so they would then go off and smoke 2 packs of Clove cigs each.

I went to the Anne Rice Halloween Ball in New Orleans a few years ago and met Anne.
She was pretty odd, but not in a creepy way.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

When I was really into the Goth scene, I had a lot of friends who were into this vampire role-game. Then, being the overdramatic people Goths can be, they just ended up pissing each other off in the grandiose way in which they do, so they would then go off and smoke 2 packs of Clove cigs each.

I went to the Anne Rice Halloween Ball in New Orleans a few years ago and met Anne.
She was pretty odd, but not in a creepy way.

Yeah, I sometimes go to a goth club around here...you think this place has a lot of drama? Sheesh! lol
wink.gif

I admit, I have a strange fascination with vampires and the like.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Yeah, I sometimes go to a goth club around here...you think this place has a lot of drama? Sheesh! lol
wink.gif

I admit, I have a strange fascination with vampires and the like.
biggrin.gif

You're my Goth Princess, you naughty bitty.
biggrin.gif

im not a goth im just kinky lol

LMPA thats cool,ive never known anyone else who shares it
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

[This message has been edited by novia (edited 03-29-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom