i (little i) am so uninspired

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you do have true talent. I am coming to your big exhibit in the future. So there.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by foray:
I wish I was a more prolific artist. I wish I had true talent!

foray

You may not consider yourself an artist, but I do have a story for you. I have been reading this terrible history book lately and every other sentence features the word foray. I didn't even know what it meant until I looked it up ( Pronunciation: 'for-"A, 'fOr-, 'f?r- also fo-'rA or f&-'
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English forrayen, from Middle French forrer, from forre fodder -- more at FORAGE
Date: 14th century
transitive senses archaic : to ravage in search of spoils : PILLAGE
intransitive senses : to make a raid or brief invasion <forayed into enemy territory> )

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Galbraith%20Khiva-sunrise.jpg

flowers.gif

Shame_on_You.gif

So yea, I thought maybe you just need some inspiration. So I got these for you.

------------------

Heh, horray for crazy buggy-eyed old men... Crazy buggy-eyed old men rule
smile.gif
If thats not inspirational I dont know what is!

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
smile.gif
If thats not inspirational I dont know what is!

That's EXACTLY what I thought....

------------------

foray, your poetry is so incredibly intricate, I wish I had that talent!! and as for your artwork, well I really wish I could see some of it but I highly doubt that you are not talented.

what do they say? quality over quantity? make stuff you'll be remembered by and don't worry about how much (and pray it's an ideal world
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

Lilly, those pics were fantastic. Loved the mosque one, laughed at the old man... Who is he, he looks like a nice piece of meat, yum yum.

BabyGrace... Thank you, kind soul
smile.gif

You know, if you gave me an addie, I'd send you a postie; so, anytime.

Hey you invisible people who spout words to no one on the internet... you guys really cheered me up. I think I've gotten over the incredible inertia... It's great when I've got the rhythm and on the move. Terrific. Love it. Thanks.

foray

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

coolies fors, i think youre a grand writer also...amazes me that there are all these people here so good with words and yet im the one trying to be a journalist
rolleyes.gif

On another note, i received my postcard today, thankyou very much
smile.gif

But who is 'mellon'???

Foray, you are such a wonderfully talented poet. I honestly look up to you (and many other in DOL). -->Insert very sincere smilie face here<----

and 'Melon' means 'enemy' in republican speak?
wink.gif

Sorry fors, when i hear mellon or melon in relation to this forum, theres only one i can think of!

Uninspired? Sometimes I come on here and think, "if only I could incorporate a little of the best in everyone on here, I'd be the model citizen/human."

yarof, you're definitely one of those people. Good luck finding your niche. May inspiration find you before you find it.

Back
Top Bottom