I like to watch C-SPAN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
Yes, I enjoy C-Span from time to time.

Watching the British Parliament is enjoyable as well. However, I don't quite get it.

"HERE HERE!"

I LOVE CSPAN!!!!!! I'm a news junkie, and enjoy their impartial coverage. The Tony Blair "programs" are fabulous. I also love it when I can catch a filibuster on tv. Good times!!! :up:

I used to be forced to watch C-Span at work...the best thing EVER EVER EVER on C-Span was this ad for a show they were doing on the Booknotes (or whatever it's called). The kid in the ad was THE stereotypical nerd, with a nerd name and a really nasal voice, and he said something like 'My name is Estil Q. Rummage and I own over 1,000 books.' Then it showed him and his parents and they were playing the piano and a toy drum set and singing 'You gotta have books....gotta have books.' :laugh::laugh::laugh: It aired for maybe a week, but that whole week several of us in the office anxiously watched C-Span waiting for that commercial to air again.

hey what can I say, I like to educate my brain. :wink:

I watched a show yesterday with Frank McCourt, you know the author of Angela's Ashes and 'Tis. He was addressing a high school class in NYC. Since I read both of his books I was very interested in what he had to say.

i sometimes watch the canadian parliamentary affairs channel, which about half the time shows non-parliamentary affairs, when meetings of telecommunications committees are held.

sometimes ill see the top of my head or my elbow enter the screen.

a friend of mine made a montage of various body parts of mine entering the screen. it wasnt nearly as entertaining as it sounds.

Someone I used to work with used to prank call C-Span. Well, not prank call, really, but just make up fake names and say insane things on air.

Back
Top Bottom