I just broke up with my bf...and i feel great!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DeathBear

The Fly
So i posted about 3 weeks ago about my "pregnancy" scare with my Sig. Other. That put a damper on a lot of things and set the ball rolling on a series of events...which as of now...have all ended in a good and positive way.

We had known each other close to five years but only been really seeing each other this past year. We've been carrying around lots and lots of baggage and we both deserve a fresh new slate with someone completely new, someone who is on the same page. I'm feeling so relieved, so happy and FREE. The good thing that came out of it was that i got the courage to say that i love him and that i will always love him and that no one will ever take that away from me. strange how things come full circle. Life does move in mysterious ways!

u2db

:wink: Ahh-freedom! Ya just don't know how valuable it is until you get it back AGAIN! I am happy for you it turned out good!! And that you are free to love again..!:yes: Go for it!

you know....life it seems does some pretty weird things.

AcrobatMan: concealing feelings? hah....i sure was...but i was just trying to stay strong.

well, my bf and I are back together for good. simply put, i am in love with him and he with me, and it makes no sense for us to not be together. yay.

Back
Top Bottom