I have the urge to snuggle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
me too. oops i have to go now, golden girls is on. :silent:
uhoh.gif

i like the
uhoh.gif
smiley. we should have it here. :der:

meegannie said:
I'm feeling kinda
heart_broken.jpg
today. :( :sad:

Me too. Damn why did I have to run into the ex girlfriend last night. why did she have to try and give me a hug?

Zoney, maybe you should call Coleen from the show on Saturday night for some snugglin?

I love you all.

I miss snuggling SOOOOO much. Tis Ok my days comin. Sicy you give us all something to hope for :)

*Puts in Jeff Buckleys "Hallelujah"*

*Slow dances with invisible BF*:love: :heart: :sick:

DiGi said:

Zoney, maybe you should call Coleen from the show on Saturday night for some snugglin?

Is that the "geographically unattractive" girl or the one who was wearing his name on her wrist for her friend? :huh:

He could always call the flight attendant! :lol:

meegannie said:

:yes: I'm right with you there. I talked to a boy on the phone tonight. Though I made a complete fool of myself! :( That's the most I can do. I give up.

I feel ashamed- i once went to the cinema with 7 boys and me and only 3 girls ever fone me- the rest are boys :eek:

I always hold hands with Dave :drool:

and my best friend hugs me and tries to hold my hand but he creeps me out when he tries that its....weird :slant:

i love hogs :yes: :yes: :yes: :eek: :eek:

been there done that.

at this point i cannot ever imagine giving up my independance for anyone. not because i dont want to, necessarily, but i just cant see that happening.

it kinda makes my mom and grandma down though, for some reason. especially when i tell them that my brother (who is 12) will get married before i do.

please back up. thank you.

i hate being touched. i certainly like my space.

but i'm never one to shy away from a good snuggle.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

meegannie said:

Is that the "geographically unattractive" girl or the one who was wearing his name on her wrist for her friend? :huh:

He could always call the flight attendant! :lol:

I feel like such a manwhore! I think that was the "Geographically unatractive" one. The other one was married - but she hasn't e-mailed me yet.

I was hit on last night again by another flight attendant of the same gender. :eek: :der: :shrug: :confused: :eek: :banghead: :shrug: :help:

Its increasingly difficult to listen to Achtung Baby whilst feeling alone, so Im afraid Im going to have to find a different cd to listen to... even the fly is starting to seem less rockin and more lonely to me... blargh... :(

*sigh* :( :( :(

I love hugs

I am manless, but sometimes a goooood hug from my mom is what the doctor ordered. I know that is so lame, but I love my mommy. :hug:

i love my mummy too angel, but sometimes i have to ask and i hate that.
i have a friend who gives great hugs and he hasnt given me one in a while *sob
hugs are the best thing in the world :heart:

3 days with no snuggling is 3 days too long

yay i get to snuggle tonite!

:scream: :heart: :dance: :love:

twas on purpose...till NOW

meegannie said:
*insert quote from my subject line "lay on my couch" here*

:eek: :eek:

*scrapes your mind from the gutter*

no...o hell no. twas a psychologist kinda thing...cos i was analyzing him in my post...only not...YOU MADE ME FEEL BAD! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom